EXCLUSIVE: AMC is venturing into half-hour comedy with a presentation order to Rob Roy Thomas’ How To Cheat On Your Wife. The single-camera comedy, which Thomas is writing, directing and executive producing, centers on four nice guys in flyover country dealing with middle age. Thomas originally shot a short presentation for the project on his own about six months ago. In it, the four friends meet the day after they are reunited at the funeral of their first dead friend. After seeing that footage, AMC put the comedy project in development and, as part of the development process, Thomas will film a new presentation. Thomas, creator of Fox’s Free Ride and co-creator of NBC’s Significant Others, is now tweaking the idea and will executive produce the presentation with Marc Provissiero and Naomi Odenkirk.
AMC Orders Comedy Presentation From Rob Roy Thomas
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- CNN Gun Violence Town Hall Trounces Competition In Early Tally
- ‘Killing Eve’: First Trailer For BBC America Drama Starring Sandra Oh & Jodie Comer
- ‘Safe Harbor’: Josh Randall & Vanessa Vasquez Cast In ABC Drama Pilot
- ‘Harry & Meghan’: Lifetime’s ‘A Royal Romance’ Casts Its Prince William & Catherine…
- Tiffany Haddish Set To Host 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards
- ‘The Flash’: Candice Patton Suits Up As Superhero For The First Time