Ambyr Childers, who played the daughter of the faith founder (Philip Seymour Hoffman) in Paul Thomas Anderson’s latest film for Megan Ellison’s Annapurna and The Weinstein Company, has landed a key role in Gangster Squad, the Ruben Fleischer-directed period drama for Warner Bros. The film stars Sean Penn, Ryan Gosling and Josh Brolin. Childers just signed with WME and remains managed by McKeon-Myones Management.
Ambyr Childers Signs With WME, Lands 'Gangster Squad'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Gay Talese’s Controversial ‘Voyeur’ And Joan Didion Docs On Way From Netflix
- ‘Destination Unknown’ Doc About Holocaust Survivors Picked Up By 7th Art Releasing
- Melissa Leo & Bill Pullman Seal Deals For ‘Equalizer’ Sequel
- Thriller ‘Don’t Sleep’, Alex Rocco’s Final Film, Scores Freestyle Digital Media Deal
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Premiere Gets Broadcast; Cornerstone Nabs ‘Apostasy’; Content Takes ‘Bees Make Honey’…
- Maya Rudolph Joins Melissa McCarthy In ‘The Happytime Murders’ At STXFilms