Ambyr Childers, who played the daughter of the faith founder (Philip Seymour Hoffman) in Paul Thomas Anderson’s latest film for Megan Ellison’s Annapurna and The Weinstein Company, has landed a key role in Gangster Squad, the Ruben Fleischer-directed period drama for Warner Bros. The film stars Sean Penn, Ryan Gosling and Josh Brolin. Childers just signed with WME and remains managed by McKeon-Myones Management.
Ambyr Childers Signs With WME, Lands 'Gangster Squad'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Kevin Hart: What Now?’ Concert Film Slated For Release In 2016
- Terrence Malick Signs With LBI Entertainment’s Ilene Feldman
- Focus Features Wins Auction For Paul Tremblay Novel ‘A Head Full Of Ghosts’
- Will Vinton To Direct First Pic in New Gnosis & Toonz Financing Deal
- ‘Barbershop 3′ Set For February Release
- Alex Garland’s Overachieving ‘Ex Machina’ Jumps To 2000 Screens; Don’t Hold Your Breath For A Sequel