Ambyr Childers, who played the daughter of the faith founder (Philip Seymour Hoffman) in Paul Thomas Anderson’s latest film for Megan Ellison’s Annapurna and The Weinstein Company, has landed a key role in Gangster Squad, the Ruben Fleischer-directed period drama for Warner Bros. The film stars Sean Penn, Ryan Gosling and Josh Brolin. Childers just signed with WME and remains managed by McKeon-Myones Management.
Ambyr Childers Signs With WME, Lands 'Gangster Squad'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
'Quantico': Priyanka Chopra Among 4 Cast Members Returning For Season 3, Michael Seitzman Set As New Showrunner
Latest Film News
- ‘Stronger’ Trailer: Jake Gyllenhaal Takes First Steps In Boston Bombing Drama
- Netflix Sets Gillian Jacobs, Vanessa Bayer & Phoebe Robinson For Gary Sanchez Comedy ‘Ibiza’
- Samuel Goldwyn & Orion Acquire SXSW Pic ‘Maya Dardel’
- The Guardian Sets Storied Media Group To Broker Film & TV Deals
- Exhibition Stocks Drop Following Analyst Downgrades Citing Box Office Concerns
- Martin Compston Joins ‘Mary Queen Of Scots’ Opposite Saoirse Ronan & Margot Robbie