Ambyr Childers, who played the daughter of the faith founder (Philip Seymour Hoffman) in Paul Thomas Anderson’s latest film for Megan Ellison’s Annapurna and The Weinstein Company, has landed a key role in Gangster Squad, the Ruben Fleischer-directed period drama for Warner Bros. The film stars Sean Penn, Ryan Gosling and Josh Brolin. Childers just signed with WME and remains managed by McKeon-Myones Management.
Ambyr Childers Signs With WME, Lands 'Gangster Squad'
What's Hot on Deadline
January Slows As 'Jumanji' Takes No. 1 For 3rd Weekend With $19M+; Older Guy Pics '12 Strong' & 'Den Of Thieves' In Mid Teens
Latest Film News
- Soderbergh, Credit Card Debt & An Unreleased Movie: Joe & Anthony Russo Recall Slamdance Debut Pic ‘Pieces’
- Documentarian Jeremiah Zagar Tackled Complicated Coming-Of-Age Story With ‘We The Animals’…
- How Gus Van Sant’s ‘Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far On Foot’ Evolved From Robin Williams Option…
- ‘Night Comes On’s Jordana Spiro Talks Creating “A Story With A Very Strong Female Protagonist”…
- ‘Sweet Country’ Director Warwick Thornton Reinvents Himself With Australian Western — Sundance Studio
- ‘An Evening With Beverly Luff Linn’: Watch Deadline's Sundance Series Panel Livestream