Ambyr Childers, who played the daughter of the faith founder (Philip Seymour Hoffman) in Paul Thomas Anderson’s latest film for Megan Ellison’s Annapurna and The Weinstein Company, has landed a key role in Gangster Squad, the Ruben Fleischer-directed period drama for Warner Bros. The film stars Sean Penn, Ryan Gosling and Josh Brolin. Childers just signed with WME and remains managed by McKeon-Myones Management.
Ambyr Childers Signs With WME, Lands 'Gangster Squad'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- MGM Options ‘Mrs. Frisby & The Rats Of Nimh;’ Sets ‘Ice Age’s Michael Berg To Hatch…
- Campus Rape Docu ‘The Hunting Ground’ Prompts He Said, She Said Dialogue On Alleged Assault By FSU Star…
- Leonardo DiCaprio & Netflix Make First-Look Deal For Documentaries
- How Warner Bros And Andrew Lazar Won War Photog Book Scrum
- Steve Martin To Take ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’ With Ang Lee
- Fox Buys ‘Foxcatcher’ Co-Writer Dan Futterman Spec ‘A Shot In The Eye'; Matt Reeves Producing