Ambyr Childers, who played the daughter of the faith founder (Philip Seymour Hoffman) in Paul Thomas Anderson’s latest film for Megan Ellison’s Annapurna and The Weinstein Company, has landed a key role in Gangster Squad, the Ruben Fleischer-directed period drama for Warner Bros. The film stars Sean Penn, Ryan Gosling and Josh Brolin. Childers just signed with WME and remains managed by McKeon-Myones Management.
Ambyr Childers Signs With WME, Lands 'Gangster Squad'
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah Fracas "Much Ado About Nothing," Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting 451-Year-Old Playwright
Latest Film News
- Ben Platt Joins Ang Lee’s ‘Billy Flynn’s Long Halftime Walk’ Cast
- Warner Bros Buys ‘Principia’, Christian Contreras Pitch That David Goyer Will Produce
- Alchemy Acquires Rights To Rob Zombie-Directed ‘31’
- Scribe Jonathan Stokes Sells Novel Series ‘A Thrifty Time Travelers Guide’ To Viking/Penguin
- Random House Signs Oscar Winner Patricia Arquette For Memoir
- Rebecca Ferguson Join Cast Of Stephen Frears’ ‘Florence Foster Jenkins’