BREAKING: Details are sketchy at the moment, but Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci’s studio-based K/O Paper Products company is in negotiations to join David Ellison’s Skydance Productions. The deal would be uniquely structured, sources say; Skydance declined comment. Kurtzman and Orci are behind some of the bigger tent pole films of the past five years, including Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen as well as the Star Trek reboot and most recently Cowboys & Aliens in addition to TV series Alias and Fringe with JJ Abrams. Kurtzman and Orci are currently working on a Star Trek sequel, which they are producing with Ellison; Kurtzman, Orci and Ellison also are working together on the Tom Clancy adaptation Without Remorse, which Shawn Ryan is penning.
Alex Kurtzman & Roberto Orci In Talks For Deal With David Ellison's Skydance
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Gravitas Ventures Grabs ‘Bieber Generation’ Docu; Freestyle Digital Media Acquires ‘Live Or Die In La Honda…
- The 16-Year Journey To Release For Duncan Jones And ‘Mute’ – Q&A
- ‘Goosebumps 2’: Madison Iseman, Ben O'Brien, Caleel Harris & Jeremy Ray Taylor Set As Leads
- Skydance Media Taps ‘Tangled’s Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct ‘Powerless’
- Global Road Entertainment Acquires Action Thriller ‘Hotel Artemis,’ Ensemble Led By Jodie Foster
- ‘Dunkirk’ Cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema On Christopher Nolan’s Visceral Approach To Cinema