A&E has renewed its flagship drama series The Glades for a third season, which will launch next summer. The news comes a month after the cop series starring Matt Passmore ended its second season, which averaged 3.9 million viewers, 1.55 million of them in the 18-49 demographic and 1.74 million in adults 25-54. In 18-49, The Glades was up 12% from Season 1. With the renewal, A&E will have three original series on tap for next year: The Glades; Breakout Kings, which will return for a second season; and the recently picked up newcomer Longmire. The Glades is produced by Fox TV Studios and executive produced by creator Clifton Campbell and Gary Randall.
A&E Renews 'The Glades' For Third Season
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV
- Colin Callender's Playground Names Louise Pedersen UK Managing Director