A&E has renewed its flagship drama series The Glades for a third season, which will launch next summer. The news comes a month after the cop series starring Matt Passmore ended its second season, which averaged 3.9 million viewers, 1.55 million of them in the 18-49 demographic and 1.74 million in adults 25-54. In 18-49, The Glades was up 12% from Season 1. With the renewal, A&E will have three original series on tap for next year: The Glades; Breakout Kings, which will return for a second season; and the recently picked up newcomer Longmire. The Glades is produced by Fox TV Studios and executive produced by creator Clifton Campbell and Gary Randall.
A&E Renews 'The Glades' For Third Season
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- USA Network Renews 'Satisfaction', Cancels 'Rush'
- Nielsen Mystery: Why Are ABC's Fast National Ratings Grossly Underreported?
- TV Land Picks Up 'Impastor' & 'Teachers' To Series
- 'Utopia' Moves To Friday, Replaced By 'MasterChef Junior' On Tuesday
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS