EXCLUSIVE: Larry Moss has set Helen Hunt, David Duchovny, Maggie Grace, Joan Chen and John Robinson to star in Relative Insanity, a contemporary Hampons-set adaptation of Anton Chekhov’s The Seagull. Pier 3 Pictures’ Michael Din and Juri Henley-Cohn wrote the script and will produce with their partner Janine Giaime. Moss is an acting coach whose students have included Hunt and Duchovny, as well as Hilary Swank, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Jim Carrey, Michael Clark Duncan, Tea Leoni and Justin Timberlake. After teaching acting for 35 years, Moss is making his feature directorial debut on an adaptation of his favorite play. They’ll start shooting next year and Pier 3 is putting together the funding.
Acting Teacher Larry Moss Makes Feature Directing Debut With Chekhov Adaptation
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
'Battle Creek' Review: Vince Gilligan's Old Script Witty Addition To CBS' Sunday, Says Dominic Patten
More From Fleming Jr
- New Regency Acquires Film For ’71’s Yann Demange To Direct, Plan B To Produce
- Bruce Lee Family Plans New Film Biopic
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’