EXCLUSIVE: Larry Moss has set Helen Hunt, David Duchovny, Maggie Grace, Joan Chen and John Robinson to star in Relative Insanity, a contemporary Hampons-set adaptation of Anton Chekhov’s The Seagull. Pier 3 Pictures’ Michael Din and Juri Henley-Cohn wrote the script and will produce with their partner Janine Giaime. Moss is an acting coach whose students have included Hunt and Duchovny, as well as Hilary Swank, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Jim Carrey, Michael Clark Duncan, Tea Leoni and Justin Timberlake. After teaching acting for 35 years, Moss is making his feature directorial debut on an adaptation of his favorite play. They’ll start shooting next year and Pier 3 is putting together the funding.
Acting Teacher Larry Moss Makes Feature Directing Debut With Chekhov Adaptation
What's Hot on Deadline
James Bond 25 Sets Distribution: Universal Wins International, MGM Releases Domestic Through Annapurna Joint Venture
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Latest Film News
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- ‘Sesame Street’ Bosses Grouchy With STX Over Melissa McCarthy Flick ‘Happytime Murders’
- ‘American Exit’ Picked Up For Distribution By Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment
- Haley Bennett-Starring ‘Swallow’ Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix And Telefónica Confirm Their Partnership On Twitter
- Sinqua Walls Cast In ‘Otherhood’; Madelyn Cline Boards ‘Once Upon A Time In Staten Island’