EXCLUSIVE: Judy Greer, who is recurring on CBS’ revamped Two And A Half Men this season, is developing her own series at ABC targeted for next fall. ABC is finalizing a deal for the half-hour single-camera comedy, which will be written by feature scribes Harry Elfont and Deborah Kaplan (Made Of Honor). The project is inspired by Greer’s life, where she moved from Los Angeles for the man she loves and found herself raising stepchildren and making new friends in a small suburban town. Greer, repped by CAA and Principato-Young, is producing, with Elfont, Kaplan and Principato-Young’s Peter Principato, Paul Young and David Gardner executive producing. On the big screen, Greer will next be seen in Alexander Payne’s The Descendants and Jay Duplass’ Jeff Who Loves At Home. On TV, she co-starred on the CBS comedy Mad Love last season.
ABC To Develop Comedy Series Project Produced By And Starring Judy Greer
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup