EXCLUSIVE: Judy Greer, who is recurring on CBS’ revamped Two And A Half Men this season, is developing her own series at ABC targeted for next fall. ABC is finalizing a deal for the half-hour single-camera comedy, which will be written by feature scribes Harry Elfont and Deborah Kaplan (Made Of Honor). The project is inspired by Greer’s life, where she moved from Los Angeles for the man she loves and found herself raising stepchildren and making new friends in a small suburban town. Greer, repped by CAA and Principato-Young, is producing, with Elfont, Kaplan and Principato-Young’s Peter Principato, Paul Young and David Gardner executive producing. On the big screen, Greer will next be seen in Alexander Payne’s The Descendants and Jay Duplass’ Jeff Who Loves At Home. On TV, she co-starred on the CBS comedy Mad Love last season.
ABC To Develop Comedy Series Project Produced By And Starring Judy Greer
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
Latest TV News
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book
- Ryan Seacrest Denies Behaving “Inappropriately” To E! Stylist, Channel Investigating