EXCLUSIVE: Judy Greer, who is recurring on CBS’ revamped Two And A Half Men this season, is developing her own series at ABC targeted for next fall. ABC is finalizing a deal for the half-hour single-camera comedy, which will be written by feature scribes Harry Elfont and Deborah Kaplan (Made Of Honor). The project is inspired by Greer’s life, where she moved from Los Angeles for the man she loves and found herself raising stepchildren and making new friends in a small suburban town. Greer, repped by CAA and Principato-Young, is producing, with Elfont, Kaplan and Principato-Young’s Peter Principato, Paul Young and David Gardner executive producing. On the big screen, Greer will next be seen in Alexander Payne’s The Descendants and Jay Duplass’ Jeff Who Loves At Home. On TV, she co-starred on the CBS comedy Mad Love last season.
ABC To Develop Comedy Series Project Produced By And Starring Judy Greer
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- Bill O’Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: “This Was A Hit Job”…
- Senator McCain Salutes ‘Morning Joe’ For “10 Years Of Fake News And Deceiving The American People”
- CBS Winning Battle For Australia's Ten Network
- ‘Lockwood & Co’: Big Talk Prods To Adapt Spooky YA Detective Series For Television
- Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A “Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment”
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’: How 32-Year-Old Book Became Timely Drama & Toast Of the Emmys