EXCLUSIVE: Judy Greer, who is recurring on CBS’ revamped Two And A Half Men this season, is developing her own series at ABC targeted for next fall. ABC is finalizing a deal for the half-hour single-camera comedy, which will be written by feature scribes Harry Elfont and Deborah Kaplan (Made Of Honor). The project is inspired by Greer’s life, where she moved from Los Angeles for the man she loves and found herself raising stepchildren and making new friends in a small suburban town. Greer, repped by CAA and Principato-Young, is producing, with Elfont, Kaplan and Principato-Young’s Peter Principato, Paul Young and David Gardner executive producing. On the big screen, Greer will next be seen in Alexander Payne’s The Descendants and Jay Duplass’ Jeff Who Loves At Home. On TV, she co-starred on the CBS comedy Mad Love last season.
ABC To Develop Comedy Series Project Produced By And Starring Judy Greer
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Trying To De-legitimize CNN, Jake Tapper Tells Seth Meyers
- Judd Apatow On Why He Won’t Do A Broadcast Show, ‘Freaks & Geeks’ Reboot
- ‘Tower’ Survivors Embrace Animation Approach, Director Keith Maitland Says – TCA
- ‘Furniss’ Drama From Kyle Killen & Macon Blair In Series Consideration At AMC
- CNN Defends Jim Acosta Again As Trump Press Conference Fallout Continues
- David Haydn Jones Joins ‘Supernatural’ As Mystery Character