ABC has ordered full seasons of its new series Revenge and Suburgatory. The network also has ordered six more scripts of its sophomore comedy Happy Endings. The news comes after some encouraging ratings news on all 3 shows this morning, with Happy Endings and freshman Revenge posting week-to-week gains and Suburgatory matching its performance from last week. No word on struggling freshman Charlie’s Angels yet but the feeling is that, like with the other 3 show, ABC will wait to see how the series does tonight before making the final decision.
ABC Picks Up Full Seasons Of 'Revenge', 'Suburgatory', Gives Six-Script Order To 'Happy Endings'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Cosby Found Guilty In Sexual Assault Retrial, Lashes Out In Court After Verdict; Defense Plans Appeal - Update
'Suits' Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle's Exits, New Twist, Season 8 & Spinoff Details
'Mission: Impossible - Fallout': Tom Cruise Jumped Out Of Plane 106 Times For Skydive Stunt - CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- STX Entertainment Files For Hong Kong Stock Exchange Listing
- Nicollette Sheridan On Her ‘Desperate Housewives’ Lawsuit: “I Was A Victim Of Assault”
- NHL Playoffs First-Round Coverage Scores For NBC Sports
- Bill Cosby Verdict Aftermath: “I Think Everybody Got To See Who He Really Is,” DA Says
- TV Talk Podcast: Emmy Comedy Actress Race Wide Open
- ‘Gentleman Jack’: Sophie Rundle, Gemma Whelan, Timothy West & Gemma Jones To Co-Star In HBO Series; Full Cast Set