ABC has ordered full seasons of its new series Revenge and Suburgatory. The network also has ordered six more scripts of its sophomore comedy Happy Endings. The news comes after some encouraging ratings news on all 3 shows this morning, with Happy Endings and freshman Revenge posting week-to-week gains and Suburgatory matching its performance from last week. No word on struggling freshman Charlie’s Angels yet but the feeling is that, like with the other 3 show, ABC will wait to see how the series does tonight before making the final decision.
ABC Picks Up Full Seasons Of 'Revenge', 'Suburgatory', Gives Six-Script Order To 'Happy Endings'
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
‘The Man In The High Castle’ EP Frank Spotnitz Addresses Stepping Down As Showrunner From Amazon Series
Latest TV News
- All3Media Takes Stake In Caravan; Cannes Marché Hits Record – Briefs
- James Corden’s Carpool Karaoke: J.J. Abrams Gives “Director Notes” To Chewbacca Mom
- ‘Preacher’ Ratings Debut OK, ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Midseason Finale Steady
- 'The Man In The High Castle' EP Frank Spotnitz Addresses Stepping Down As Showrunner From Amazon Series
- Vice Media Ups Ciel Hunter To Head Of Content; Fusion Promotes Three Content Execs
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Man In The High Castle’ EPs Talk How Amazon Alt-History Series Reflects “Our World”…