WWE wrestler Kevin Nash has been cast as part of the male-stripper troupe in Steven Soderbergh’s Magic Mike, the semi-autobiographical film based on Channing Tatum’s experiences as a male dancer. Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, Matthew McConaughey, Matt Bomer and Joe Mangianello star. Usually, these wrestlers appear in WWE Studios fare, but Nash’s credits include The Longest Yard, The Punisher and DOA: Dead or Alive, and he recently wrapped a part in Adam Shankman’s Rock of Ages. He is repped by Pantheon and ADS Management.
Wrestler Kevin Nash Cast In 'Magic Mike'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest