WWE wrestler Kevin Nash has been cast as part of the male-stripper troupe in Steven Soderbergh’s Magic Mike, the semi-autobiographical film based on Channing Tatum’s experiences as a male dancer. Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, Matthew McConaughey, Matt Bomer and Joe Mangianello star. Usually, these wrestlers appear in WWE Studios fare, but Nash’s credits include The Longest Yard, The Punisher and DOA: Dead or Alive, and he recently wrapped a part in Adam Shankman’s Rock of Ages. He is repped by Pantheon and ADS Management.
Wrestler Kevin Nash Cast In 'Magic Mike'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast