WWE wrestler Kevin Nash has been cast as part of the male-stripper troupe in Steven Soderbergh’s Magic Mike, the semi-autobiographical film based on Channing Tatum’s experiences as a male dancer. Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, Matthew McConaughey, Matt Bomer and Joe Mangianello star. Usually, these wrestlers appear in WWE Studios fare, but Nash’s credits include The Longest Yard, The Punisher and DOA: Dead or Alive, and he recently wrapped a part in Adam Shankman’s Rock of Ages. He is repped by Pantheon and ADS Management.
Wrestler Kevin Nash Cast In 'Magic Mike'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Tide Rises & Drowns 'Keanu', 'Mother's Day' & 'Ratchet & Clank' - Saturday Night Update
Obama's Final White House Correspondents' Dinner Kicks Off With Will Smith, Priyanka Chopra, Bryan Cranston, WME & UTA Brass
Latest Film News
- ‘Jungle Book’ Tide Rises & Drowns ‘Keanu’, ‘Mother’s Day’ & ‘Ratchet & Clank’ – Saturday…
- Watch Obama Blast Trump, Clinton & CNN At Final White House Correspondents’ Dinner – Update
- Geno Havens Dies; ‘The Jerk,’ ‘Switchblade Sisters’ Casting Director Was 75
- ‘The Jungle Book’ Swings Past $600M Global; Crossing $400M Overseas Today
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Shoots To $84M In 3 Days At Offshore Box Office – Saturday Update
- Politics, Legends, Lassie And Lollobrigida Share The Spotlight As TCM Classic Film Festival Gets Rolling In Hollywood