EXCLUSIVE: Veteran talent agent Bonnie Liedtke is leaving WME to transition to management. She will join Principato-Young Entertainment. “Bonnie’s track record of breaking young talent and her wealth of experience will be an incredible asset to our firm. We’re thrilled to have her join our team,” Peter Principato and Paul Young said. Liedtke — who has launched the careers such young actors who went on to become stars as Leonardo DiCaprio, Hilary Swank and Zac Efron — joined WMA as a talent agent in 2007, specializing in young talent. She was previously a partner and owner of both Gold/Liedtke and TalentWorks. It is yet unclear who of Liedtke’s clients will continue with her on the management side. The hire of Liedtke continues Principato-Young’s expansion into the young talent business. Earlier this year, the company acquired Nils Larsen’s Elements Entertainment whose clients include Shailene Woodley, Jason Dolley and Haley Kiyoko.
WME Agent Bonnie Liedtke Switches To Management, Joins Principato-Young
What's Hot on Deadline
CBS Opens Wednesday Comedy Block With 'Mike & Molly' And '2 Broke Girls', Sets Midseason Premiere Dates
Latest Film News
- New ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ Teaser: World’s Finest?
- Gotham Awards 2015 Live Blog
- Gotham Awards Winners List (Live)
- Gotham Awards Live Stream – Watch
- China Makes Space For 'The Martian' As 'Good Dinosaur' Snatches Eggs From No. 1 'Mockingjay 2' – Intl B.O. Update
- ‘The Danish Girl’ Review: Eddie Redmayne & Alicia Vikander Turn Transgender Tale Into Universal Love Story