She’s among the most wretched small screen personalities ever. And yet she’s left WME and signed with ICM. Presumably because Nancy “J’accuse” Grace found some Hollywood agency who thinks she can become a star from ABC’s Dancing With The Lameasses and not just a TV blonde who rants about white-trash murders. Ugh.
Why Would Any Agency Want Nancy Grace?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Vin Diesel Officially Passes 100M On Facebook But Females Are Top 2016 Social Media Stars
- Boy Meets ‘Girl Meets World’ In Massive ‘Boy Meets World’ Cast Reunion Photo
- ABC Discovers’ Digital Talent Competition Announces Winner
- Howard Dean: Donald Trump Is Our Brexit – TCA
- ‘Superior Donuts’: Darien Sills-Evans & Anna Baryshnikov Cast In New CBS Pilot
- HBO Orders New Alan Ball Series, Extends Overall Deal With ‘Six Feet Under’ Creator