She’s among the most wretched small screen personalities ever. And yet she’s left WME and signed with ICM. Presumably because Nancy “J’accuse” Grace found some Hollywood agency who thinks she can become a star from ABC’s Dancing With The Lameasses and not just a TV blonde who rants about white-trash murders. Ugh.
Why Would Any Agency Want Nancy Grace?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'The Perfectionists' Starring Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish Gets Freeform Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Tweets News That Graham-Cassidy Bill Is Kaput
- ‘Waco’ Trailer: First Footage Of Michael Shannon & Taylor Kitsch In Paramount Network Series
- More Jobs For Female & Minority Cable Executives And Senior Managers, Study Finds
- Jordan Klepper’s ‘The Opposition’ Launch Boosts Comedy Central Timeslot Ratings
- ‘@midnight’ Showrunner Jack Martin Inks Deal With Universal TV Alternative Studio
- ‘Tremors’: Toks Olagundoye Cast In Syfy Reboot