She’s among the most wretched small screen personalities ever. And yet she’s left WME and signed with ICM. Presumably because Nancy “J’accuse” Grace found some Hollywood agency who thinks she can become a star from ABC’s Dancing With The Lameasses and not just a TV blonde who rants about white-trash murders. Ugh.
Why Would Any Agency Want Nancy Grace?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Abrams Artists Ups Four Agency Veterans In Restructuring
- ABC ‘World News Tonight’ Takes May Sweep In Demos, ‘NBC Nightly News’ Wins Week
- Discovery Chief Says U.S. TV Market Is Weakening While Overseas Grows
- ‘Doctor Who’ Peter Capaldi Set For Comic-Con Debut
- Viacom Renews Distribution Agreement With Mediacom
- FIFA Officials Arrested In Switzerland On US Corruption Charges