Well Go USA has acquired North American TV, DVD, digital, and VOD rights to the South Korean war drama My Way from CJ Entertainment. The action film is directed by Kang Je-gyu, whose 2004 movie Tae Guk Gi: Brotherhood of War grossed more than $64 million in Korea alone. Well Go also bought from CJ all North American rights including theatrical to the 3D-animated actioner Tarbosaurus. The deals continue Well Go’s push to add to its library of word cinema; recently, the distributor acquired a pair of films from Japanese director Takashi Shimizu — Tormented and The Shock Labyrinth — as well as Hit so Hard, the documentary feature about Hole drummer Patty Schemel.
Well Go Lands Rights To Two Korean Pics
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops ‘Transformers’ In China – International…
- ‘Wasted!’ Directors & EP Anthony Bourdain On The Problem Of Food Waste And Ways To Combat It…
- Dennis Rodman Runs Amok In Colin Hanks’ ‘The Amazing Adventures Of Wally And The Worm’…
- ‘Dear Basketball’ Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built “Piece By Piece” And Life After Basketball…
- Docs 'Citizen Jane' & 'Jeremiah Tower' Rule Quiet Weekend – Specialty B.O.
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 3 – Andie MacDowell, Joseph Fiennes, Elisabeth Moss, Kobe Bryant, Dan Stevens…