Well Go USA has acquired North American TV, DVD, digital, and VOD rights to the South Korean war drama My Way from CJ Entertainment. The action film is directed by Kang Je-gyu, whose 2004 movie Tae Guk Gi: Brotherhood of War grossed more than $64 million in Korea alone. Well Go also bought from CJ all North American rights including theatrical to the 3D-animated actioner Tarbosaurus. The deals continue Well Go’s push to add to its library of word cinema; recently, the distributor acquired a pair of films from Japanese director Takashi Shimizu — Tormented and The Shock Labyrinth — as well as Hit so Hard, the documentary feature about Hole drummer Patty Schemel.
Well Go Lands Rights To Two Korean Pics
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- ‘Mother’s Day’ Trailer: Roberts, Aniston, Hudson & Sudeikis Celebrate Momhood
- Russell Simmons’ All Def Movie Awards Set To Brings Laughs & Honor Oscars Snubs
- Michael Moore Sidelined As ‘Where To Invade Next’ Opens – Specialty Preview
- Oscar Best Picture Smackdown: Deadline’s Pete Hammond Vs Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil Both Asking, “What The Hell Is Going On?”…
- Four Studios Bidding On ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn’s Short Story ‘The Grownup’: Hot Package…
- Oscars: Pete Hammond Handicaps An Unusually Strong Best Actress Race – AwardsLine