Well Go USA has acquired North American TV, DVD, digital, and VOD rights to the South Korean war drama My Way from CJ Entertainment. The action film is directed by Kang Je-gyu, whose 2004 movie Tae Guk Gi: Brotherhood of War grossed more than $64 million in Korea alone. Well Go also bought from CJ all North American rights including theatrical to the 3D-animated actioner Tarbosaurus. The deals continue Well Go’s push to add to its library of word cinema; recently, the distributor acquired a pair of films from Japanese director Takashi Shimizu — Tormented and The Shock Labyrinth — as well as Hit so Hard, the documentary feature about Hole drummer Patty Schemel.
Well Go Lands Rights To Two Korean Pics
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories