Well Go USA has acquired North American TV, DVD, digital, and VOD rights to the South Korean war drama My Way from CJ Entertainment. The action film is directed by Kang Je-gyu, whose 2004 movie Tae Guk Gi: Brotherhood of War grossed more than $64 million in Korea alone. Well Go also bought from CJ all North American rights including theatrical to the 3D-animated actioner Tarbosaurus. The deals continue Well Go’s push to add to its library of word cinema; recently, the distributor acquired a pair of films from Japanese director Takashi Shimizu — Tormented and The Shock Labyrinth — as well as Hit so Hard, the documentary feature about Hole drummer Patty Schemel.
Well Go Lands Rights To Two Korean Pics
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks