Warner Bros has set September 14, 2012 to send out its Ben Affleck-directed hostage drama Argo. Affleck stars alongside Alan Arkin, Bryan Cranston and John Goodman in the true story of a covert CIA operation to resuce six Americans trapped in Iran during the 1979 hostage crisis. The release-date calendar is fairly open that weekend, with the main competition so far being Sony/Screen Gems’ Resident Evil 5, which just finalized its cast.
Warner Bros Finds Release Date For 'Argo'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban's Pre-Debate Bait; Bill Maher Joins Celebs Prepping For Monday - UPDATE
Latest Film News
- California Enacts Law Preventing IMDb From Listing Actors' Ages
- Bill Nunn Dies: ‘Do The Right Thing’ And ‘Spider-Man’ Trilogy Actor Was 62
- Antoine Fuqua On ‘Magnificent Seven,’ ‘Scarface’ And How One Black Director Made The A-List
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Roping $35.3M Opening; Stick A Fork In ‘Storks’ – Saturday AM B.O. Update
- Hot Spec Script ‘American Rebel’ Acquired By Amy Pascal
- Julia Roberts To Star In Feature Film About PTA Mom Framed For Drug Possession