Warner Bros has set September 14, 2012 to send out its Ben Affleck-directed hostage drama Argo. Affleck stars alongside Alan Arkin, Bryan Cranston and John Goodman in the true story of a covert CIA operation to resuce six Americans trapped in Iran during the 1979 hostage crisis. The release-date calendar is fairly open that weekend, with the main competition so far being Sony/Screen Gems’ Resident Evil 5, which just finalized its cast.
Warner Bros Finds Release Date For 'Argo'
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
'This Is Us' Casting Director Discusses Reason Why New York Talents Are Being Discovered Later In Their Careers
Latest Film News
- Why ‘Pirates’ & ‘Baywatch’ Are Trudging Through Sand At The Domestic B.O. — Sat. AM Update
- ‘The Fate Of The Furious’ Expected To Cross $1B Tomorrow At Int’l Box Office
- TWC Schedules ‘Paddington 2’ For Wide Release
- Paramount Nudges ‘Sherlock Gnomes’ To Later Release Date
- Which Festival Debuts In The South Of France Might Travel All The Way To Oscar? — Cannes
- Emma Booth Cast In Universal’s ‘Extinction’; Andy Buckley Horror Indie ‘All Light Will End’