Warner Bros has set September 14, 2012 to send out its Ben Affleck-directed hostage drama Argo. Affleck stars alongside Alan Arkin, Bryan Cranston and John Goodman in the true story of a covert CIA operation to resuce six Americans trapped in Iran during the 1979 hostage crisis. The release-date calendar is fairly open that weekend, with the main competition so far being Sony/Screen Gems’ Resident Evil 5, which just finalized its cast.
Warner Bros Finds Release Date For 'Argo'
What's Hot on Deadline
Popular Japanese Title 'Attack On Titan' Eyed By Warner Bros. For 'Fantastic Beasts' Producer David Heyman
'Split' And 'xXx' Merge Into Market While 'The Founder' May Get Lost In Heavy Traffic - Box Office Preview
'Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee' Moves To Netflix As Part Of Big Jerry Seinfeld Deal That Includes Specials & Series
Latest Film News
- Sony’s Untitled ‘Spider-Man’ Animated Film To Feature Miles Morales As Lead Character
- Margot Robbie’s ‘I, Tonya’ Adds Julianne Nicholson
- Alibaba’s Jack Ma On Hollywood Ambition & Donald Trump: “Give Him Time, He’s Listening”…
- Adam Brody & Sophie Nelisse Find ‘The Kid Detective’ For Brightlight And Myriad Pictures
- ‘The Belko Experiment’ Trailer: A Chilling Message From Subhuman Resources
- Party Time Deja Vu For Big Agencies At Sundance