Warner Bros has set September 14, 2012 to send out its Ben Affleck-directed hostage drama Argo. Affleck stars alongside Alan Arkin, Bryan Cranston and John Goodman in the true story of a covert CIA operation to resuce six Americans trapped in Iran during the 1979 hostage crisis. The release-date calendar is fairly open that weekend, with the main competition so far being Sony/Screen Gems’ Resident Evil 5, which just finalized its cast.
Warner Bros Finds Release Date For 'Argo'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
Latest Film News
- Cheryl Boone Isaacs To Receive Pioneer Award At CinemaCon
- ‘The Circle’ Trailer: Tom Hanks Strives For “The Perfectibility Of Human Beings”
- Longtime UTA Communications Head Chris Day Exiting
- Will Ferrell To Star In eSports Comedy Movie For Legendary
- ‘Moonlight’ Shines With Overseas Sales; International Rollout Begins Early 2017
- Naomie Harris On Bridging The Chasm With Paula In ‘Moonlight’ And Her ‘Jungle Book’ Dream Job