Warner Bros has set September 14, 2012 to send out its Ben Affleck-directed hostage drama Argo. Affleck stars alongside Alan Arkin, Bryan Cranston and John Goodman in the true story of a covert CIA operation to resuce six Americans trapped in Iran during the 1979 hostage crisis. The release-date calendar is fairly open that weekend, with the main competition so far being Sony/Screen Gems’ Resident Evil 5, which just finalized its cast.
Warner Bros Finds Release Date For 'Argo'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest Film News
- Universal/Blumhouse’s ‘Get Out’ Now Grabbing A $30M+ Opening: Late Night B.O. Update
- Spirit Awards: Casey Affleck Slams “Abhorrent” and “Un-American” Trump Policies – Watch
- Indie Spirit Awards: ‘Moonlight’ Sweeps Day, Takes Best Feature – Full Winners List
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Academy Rescinds Sound Mixing Nomination for Greg P. Russell of ‘13 Hours’
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers