Warner Bros International Television Production has acquired a majority stake in indie TV producer BlazHoffski, which operates in the Netherlands and Belgium. The move is part of Warners’ plan to establish production arms worldwide and boost its profile as a producer of local scripted and non-scripted fare. As part of the deal, the studio will distribute BlazHoffski formats and shows internationally. BlazHoffski produces unscripted and reality programming for the Dutch and Belgian markets; its fare includes Hello Goodbye, Figure It Out, Intensive Caring, Tower C and CIA.
Warner Bros Acquires Euro TV Producer BlazHoffski
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Advises VA Secretary Nominee To Exit “Disgusting” Hearing Process After Postponement
- ‘American Princess’: Georgia Flood To Topline Lifetime Series From Jenji Kohan & Jamie Denbo; Lucas Neff & 3…
- ‘Armistead Maupin’s Tales Of The City’ Revival Gets Series Order At Netflix; Ellen Page Joins Cast
- ‘Sense8’ Series Finale Date Set By Netflix
- Steve Martin & Martin Short Netflix Comedy Special Gets Premiere Date – Update
- Fox 21 TV Studios Ups Nissa Diederich To EVP Production