VH1 has ordered The June Ambrose Project, a half-hour docu-series that stars celebrity stylist June Ambrose, for an early 2012 launch. On the show, Ambrose and her team of assistants will work on reshaping the looks and brands of up-and-coming and established celebrity clients. Each episode will chronicle an image makeover and overall rebranding. In addition to makeovers, the series will chronicle Ambrose’s family life. The June Ambrose Project is executive produced by Michael Hirschorn, Wendy Roth, Jeff Schmidt and Brandon Wilson for Ish Entertainment.
VH1 Picks Up Docu Series Starring Stylist June Ambrose
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes, Threatens Others