VH1 has ordered The June Ambrose Project, a half-hour docu-series that stars celebrity stylist June Ambrose, for an early 2012 launch. On the show, Ambrose and her team of assistants will work on reshaping the looks and brands of up-and-coming and established celebrity clients. Each episode will chronicle an image makeover and overall rebranding. In addition to makeovers, the series will chronicle Ambrose’s family life. The June Ambrose Project is executive produced by Michael Hirschorn, Wendy Roth, Jeff Schmidt and Brandon Wilson for Ish Entertainment.
VH1 Picks Up Docu Series Starring Stylist June Ambrose
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better
- ‘Quantico’ Adds Three Recurring To Cast
- Freeform/ABC Family Sets Winter Premieres For New, Returning Shows