VH1 has ordered The June Ambrose Project, a half-hour docu-series that stars celebrity stylist June Ambrose, for an early 2012 launch. On the show, Ambrose and her team of assistants will work on reshaping the looks and brands of up-and-coming and established celebrity clients. Each episode will chronicle an image makeover and overall rebranding. In addition to makeovers, the series will chronicle Ambrose’s family life. The June Ambrose Project is executive produced by Michael Hirschorn, Wendy Roth, Jeff Schmidt and Brandon Wilson for Ish Entertainment.
VH1 Picks Up Docu Series Starring Stylist June Ambrose
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- NBC Holding Open Casting Call For Dorothy In ‘The Wiz Live!’
- ‘Urban Cowboy’ Drama Series In Development At Fox
- The Big Bang Theory STEM Scholarship Set At UCLA
- ‘MasterChef’ Ratings Rise, ‘Briefcase’ Debut Tops Viewership, ‘500 Questions’ Dips
- Trevor Noah Takes Over ‘The Daily Show’ On September 28
- Bradley Cooper, Taylor Schilling Will Present On Tony Telecast – But What About Tommy Tune?