VH1 has ordered The June Ambrose Project, a half-hour docu-series that stars celebrity stylist June Ambrose, for an early 2012 launch. On the show, Ambrose and her team of assistants will work on reshaping the looks and brands of up-and-coming and established celebrity clients. Each episode will chronicle an image makeover and overall rebranding. In addition to makeovers, the series will chronicle Ambrose’s family life. The June Ambrose Project is executive produced by Michael Hirschorn, Wendy Roth, Jeff Schmidt and Brandon Wilson for Ish Entertainment.
VH1 Picks Up Docu Series Starring Stylist June Ambrose
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…