The ex-covert CIA operations officer whose outing led to a George W Bush administration scandal has turned into an author, speaker, and commentator. She left CAA and today signed with Hollywood talent and literary agency UTA, which will represent Plame Wilson in multiple areas of entertainment and media, including motion pictures, television and endorsements. Plame Wilson will also continue to be represented by New York-based publishing agent Elyse Cheney of Elyse Cheney Literary Associates LLC and media lawyer David B. Smallman of Smallman Law PLLC. Plame Wilson is the author of the New York Times best-seller autobiography Fair Game, which was made into a film. She is currently co-authoring a series of international espionage thrillers with acclaimed mystery writer Sarah Lovett. The first book will be published in 2012 by Penguin.
Valerie Plame Wilson Exits CAA For UTA
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
James Franco & Maggie Gyllenhaal 1970s Porn HBO Series 'The Deuce': It's Not Misogyny, It's Business - TCA
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Trevor Noah Discusses Donald Trump Transgender Troop Firing With Two Army Veterans On 'The Daily Show'
Latest Film News
- NBCU’s Steve Burke Is “Skeptical” About OTT, Crows About Upfront Sales
- Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins…
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Helps Comcast Top Q2 Earnings Expectations, Video Subs Lag
- ‘Ghost In The Shell’ Star Chin Han To Scale ‘Skyscraper’ With Dwayne Johnson
- Netflix ‘Triple Frontier’ Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal…
- Potential ‘Citizen Kane’ & ‘Cat People’ TV Series At Heart Of RKO Lawsuit