The ex-covert CIA operations officer whose outing led to a George W Bush administration scandal has turned into an author, speaker, and commentator. She left CAA and today signed with Hollywood talent and literary agency UTA, which will represent Plame Wilson in multiple areas of entertainment and media, including motion pictures, television and endorsements. Plame Wilson will also continue to be represented by New York-based publishing agent Elyse Cheney of Elyse Cheney Literary Associates LLC and media lawyer David B. Smallman of Smallman Law PLLC. Plame Wilson is the author of the New York Times best-seller autobiography Fair Game, which was made into a film. She is currently co-authoring a series of international espionage thrillers with acclaimed mystery writer Sarah Lovett. The first book will be published in 2012 by Penguin.
Valerie Plame Wilson Exits CAA For UTA
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Latest Film News
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Nears $700M WW; ‘Kong’ Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore – International…
- Family-Branded Films On Fire: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Headed To $90M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…
- Jazz Doc 'I Called Him Morgan' Hits Solid Note; 'Wilson' Walks Slow – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Sing’ Gives Voice To $600M At Worldwide Box Office
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- Watch Public Memorial For Debbie Reynolds & Carrie Fisher Livestreamed Here – Update