Jim Watters, the longtime President and General Manager of Universal City Studios and Universal Studios Operations, has announced that he will be retiring at year’s end. He has been with the studio for more than 35 years and has reported to Ron Meyer for the past 15. Meyer tried to get him to stay, and persuaded Watters to stay on as a consultant for a few years. He just announced, so no movement yet to fill the post.
Universal President Of Operations Jim Watters Retiring At Year's End
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- ‘Inferno’ Starts Weekend With $800K – Box Office
- UK High Court Orders ISPs To Block 13 Piracy Websites
- Hounds At His Heels, Brad Grey Fights For Paramount’s Future –Part 1
- Doug Liman On The Challenges Of Shooting In The Virtual Reality Format
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Topher Grace Joins Cast Of ‘Under The Silver Lake’