Here it is — the new television season. Its opening night contained one of this fall’s most anticipated programs, the Season 9 premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men featuring its new star Ashton Kutcher. After seeing the premiere, that poster featuring Kutcher and his co-stars naked, hiding their private parts behind a banner, starts to make some sense as Kutcher’s character likes walking around the house with no clothes on. Though the premise of his character — a tall, handsome, smart guy with the body of an underwear model and $1.3 billion in the bank who can’t find love — still baffles me. But then Charlie Harper barely wrote a jingle during his eight years on Men and still could afford to live lavishly in a beachfront Malibu house, so the series has always required suspension of disbelief. The former Men star gave the reboot a thumbs-up. “Surrounded by friends and watching the premiere of Two and a Half Men,” Charlie Sheen tweeted tonight. “Odd… But cool..! So far a lot of laughs!!” adding later, “laughing our asses off.” What did you think? Did you miss Charlie?
'Two And A Half Men' Premiere: What Did You Think?
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate