Here it is — the new television season. Its opening night contained one of this fall’s most anticipated programs, the Season 9 premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men featuring its new star Ashton Kutcher. After seeing the premiere, that poster featuring Kutcher and his co-stars naked, hiding their private parts behind a banner, starts to make some sense as Kutcher’s character likes walking around the house with no clothes on. Though the premise of his character — a tall, handsome, smart guy with the body of an underwear model and $1.3 billion in the bank who can’t find love — still baffles me. But then Charlie Harper barely wrote a jingle during his eight years on Men and still could afford to live lavishly in a beachfront Malibu house, so the series has always required suspension of disbelief. The former Men star gave the reboot a thumbs-up. “Surrounded by friends and watching the premiere of Two and a Half Men,” Charlie Sheen tweeted tonight. “Odd… But cool..! So far a lot of laughs!!” adding later, “laughing our asses off.” What did you think? Did you miss Charlie?
'Two And A Half Men' Premiere: What Did You Think?
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
'Office Christmas Party' Invades 'Moana's Turf; 'La La Land' Hits High Notes - Late Night B.O. Update
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Skewers President Elect’s Domestic Policy With ‘Trump On A Stump’
- ‘Shameless’ Emmy Rossum’s Salary Demands Vs. Television’s Parity Rule
- Anna Kendrick, Laura Dern & Don Cheadle To Announce 2017 Golden Globes Nominees
- Gurney Productions: “Business As Usual” For Staffers In Wake Of Founders’ Ouster
- Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Producing ‘Transience’ Drama Project For the CW
- Seána Kerslake Inks With Paradigm & Untitled; Van Johnson Company Signs Jason Stuart