Here it is — the new television season. Its opening night contained one of this fall’s most anticipated programs, the Season 9 premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men featuring its new star Ashton Kutcher. After seeing the premiere, that poster featuring Kutcher and his co-stars naked, hiding their private parts behind a banner, starts to make some sense as Kutcher’s character likes walking around the house with no clothes on. Though the premise of his character — a tall, handsome, smart guy with the body of an underwear model and $1.3 billion in the bank who can’t find love — still baffles me. But then Charlie Harper barely wrote a jingle during his eight years on Men and still could afford to live lavishly in a beachfront Malibu house, so the series has always required suspension of disbelief. The former Men star gave the reboot a thumbs-up. “Surrounded by friends and watching the premiere of Two and a Half Men,” Charlie Sheen tweeted tonight. “Odd… But cool..! So far a lot of laughs!!” adding later, “laughing our asses off.” What did you think? Did you miss Charlie?
'Two And A Half Men' Premiere: What Did You Think?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- John Skipper Resigns As ESPN President; Admits Substance Abuse Problem
- ‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Up, Low ‘Christmas Story Live!’ Topped By ‘Sound Of Music…
- Rob Lowe Helps & Feeds Firefighters Battling Wildfire Near His Montecito Home
- HBO Confirms Sheila Nevins Exiting In 2018 As Documentary Films President
- ‘Good Day LA’ Taps Rita Garcia As Co-Host; Replaces Steve Edwards
- Tavis Smiley Takes His Case To ‘GMA’: “PBS Made A Huge Mistake”