TV Land has acquired broadcast rights to The Dick Van Dyke Show. The sitcom will premiere on Oct. 3, exactly 50 years after it debuted on CBS. TV Land is marking its anniversary by running episodes in a three-hour block from 6-9 PM Oct. 3-7, and giving it the marathon treatment the following weekend. After that, its regular spot will be weekdays at 7 PM. Starring Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore, the classic workplace comedy created by Carl Reiner ran for 5 seasons, from 1961-66. All 159 episodes of the series are also currently available on Hulu.
TV Land Picks Up 'The Dick Van Dyke Show'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Sony Pictures Television's Diverse Directors Program Announces 2014 Fellows
- 'Good Morning America' Wins Third Consecutive Premiere Week In Ratings
- SoftBank Invests $250M In Legendary Entertainment
- Stephen Colbert: “Bill O'Reilly Is A F—–g Egomaniac”: VIDEO
- Bill O'Reilly And David Letterman Take Compatibility Test: Video
- Universal Ups Nicholas Carpou To President Of Domestic Distribution