TV Land has acquired broadcast rights to The Dick Van Dyke Show. The sitcom will premiere on Oct. 3, exactly 50 years after it debuted on CBS. TV Land is marking its anniversary by running episodes in a three-hour block from 6-9 PM Oct. 3-7, and giving it the marathon treatment the following weekend. After that, its regular spot will be weekdays at 7 PM. Starring Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore, the classic workplace comedy created by Carl Reiner ran for 5 seasons, from 1961-66. All 159 episodes of the series are also currently available on Hulu.
TV Land Picks Up 'The Dick Van Dyke Show'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Focus World Cuffs ‘Cop Car'; ARC Bites ‘Walking Deceased'; Cinedigm Inks With Brand Inc
- Paul Scheer Heads To ‘Daddy’s Home’, Joins Brian Huskey In Musical ‘One Shot’
- Location Managers Guild Scouts Out Awards Nominations
- Chazz Palminteri Plans Stage Return In ‘Breaking Bobby Stone’
- Oscars: Margot Robbie & Miles Teller To Host Sci-Tech Awards
- Biz Strategist Victor Antonio Helps Families In Financial Crisis In New Spike TV Series