TV Land has acquired broadcast rights to The Dick Van Dyke Show. The sitcom will premiere on Oct. 3, exactly 50 years after it debuted on CBS. TV Land is marking its anniversary by running episodes in a three-hour block from 6-9 PM Oct. 3-7, and giving it the marathon treatment the following weekend. After that, its regular spot will be weekdays at 7 PM. Starring Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore, the classic workplace comedy created by Carl Reiner ran for 5 seasons, from 1961-66. All 159 episodes of the series are also currently available on Hulu.
TV Land Picks Up 'The Dick Van Dyke Show'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'