Production designers Robert Boyle, William Darling and Alfred Junge will be inducted into the Art Directors Guild Hall of Fame when the organization holds its 16th annual Excellence in Production Design Awards on Feb. 4 at the Beverly Hilton. Boyle, an honorary Oscar recipient in 2007, designed several Alfred Hitchcock films including North By Northwest and The Birds. Darling won Oscars for Cavalcade, The Song of Bernadette and Anna and the King of Siam. Junge won an Oscar for best art direction in 1947 for Black Narcissus, one of eight films he made with Michael Powell and Emerick Pressburger. The ADG, which will announce its awards nominees Jan. 4, only hands out its hall of fame honors posthumously.
Trio To Join Art Directors' Hall Of Fame
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'