Woody Allen isn’t here at Toronto, but a documentary about him will screen here. An invite has gone out for buyers to take in a “sneak peek screening” of an unfinished version of the documentary about Allen’s creative process that was directed by Curb Your Enthusiasm‘s Robert Weide. The screening will be held tomorrow. The film’s being sold by Submarine’s Josh Braun.
Toronto: Woody Allen Documentary Sneaks
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Latest Film News
- Oscar-Winning Producer Dan Jinks Says Let’s Snub The Snubs – Guest Column
- Magnolia Picks Up Gustav Möller’s ‘The Guilty’ After Sundance Bow
- Ari Aster, Writer-Director Of Sundance Midnight Pic ‘Hereditary’, Inks With WME
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter
- ‘The Long Dumb Road’: Jason Mantzoukas Discovers Some Mindblowing Details About The ‘Fast & Furious’ Pics…
- Ryan Reynolds’ Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is ‘Clue’ With ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Reese…