Woody Allen isn’t here at Toronto, but a documentary about him will screen here. An invite has gone out for buyers to take in a “sneak peek screening” of an unfinished version of the documentary about Allen’s creative process that was directed by Curb Your Enthusiasm‘s Robert Weide. The screening will be held tomorrow. The film’s being sold by Submarine’s Josh Braun.
Toronto: Woody Allen Documentary Sneaks
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Studiocanal & Switzerland’s Impuls Enter Output Deal – Cannes
- ‘Tomorrowland,’ ‘Pitch Perfect’ Compete As ‘Mad Max’ Holds Strong; ‘Ultron’ To Cross $400M – Box…
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- New ‘Black Mass’ Trailer: Parenting Advice From Whitey Bulger
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- ‘Jurassic World’ Tracking Like ‘Man Of Steel’ – But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In…