Woody Allen isn’t here at Toronto, but a documentary about him will screen here. An invite has gone out for buyers to take in a “sneak peek screening” of an unfinished version of the documentary about Allen’s creative process that was directed by Curb Your Enthusiasm‘s Robert Weide. The screening will be held tomorrow. The film’s being sold by Submarine’s Josh Braun.
Toronto: Woody Allen Documentary Sneaks
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount