Tonight marked the world premiere of Lovely Molly, the fright film helmed by Blair Witch Project co-director Eduardo Sanchez. When a newlywed returns to her long-abandoned family home, frightful reminders of a nightmarish childhood seep into her new life and she descends into evil that blurs the lines between psychosis and possession.
Toronto Hot Trailer: 'Lovely Molly'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Feature Documentary Submissions Unveiled; 145 In Mix
- Sharon Tate Biopic In Works With Kate Bosworth To Star
- Potential Oscar Sleeper ‘Patriots Day’ Lands AFI Fest Closing-Night Slot
- Casey Affleck Writing & Staring In ‘Villain’, Directed By Swedish Helmer Mikael Marcimain
- Rebecca Ferguson Set To Star In ‘The Lady And The Panda’ – AFM
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate