Tonight marked the world premiere of Lovely Molly, the fright film helmed by Blair Witch Project co-director Eduardo Sanchez. When a newlywed returns to her long-abandoned family home, frightful reminders of a nightmarish childhood seep into her new life and she descends into evil that blurs the lines between psychosis and possession.
Toronto Hot Trailer: 'Lovely Molly'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Star Wars Episode VII' Lead Daisy Ridley Signs With CAA
- James Wan Back At New Line For 'The Conjuring 2′ And Overall Producing Deal
- MGM Nabs Hot Pitch 'Cop Swap'; Rematch With 'Hot Tub Time Machine' Helmer Steve Pink
- Rich Green Jumps To ICM Partners; Top Book-To-Film Rights Broker Leaves Resolution
- TPG Spends $225 Million In Deal That Ups Stake In CAA To 53%
- Lionsgate, Tribeca Team For Subscription VOD Launch