ATO Pictures has acquired U.S. rights to Participant Media’s Last Call at the Oasis, the Jessica Yu-directed film that premiered at the 2011 Toronto Film Festival. The documentary is about the global water crisis, the role that water plays in our lives and the hardships that are created around the world when clean water is not available. The film is produced by Elise Pearlstein. The deal was brokered by Submarine’s Josh Braun. It is the second festival film to be acquired by ATO, which bought the comedy The Oranges before the festival wrapped.
Toronto: ATO Pictures Acquires 'Last Call At The Oasis'
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- CAA Adds Maren Olson To Film Finance & Sales Group
- ‘Pawn Sacrifice’ Trailer: Bobby Fischer Vs. The World In Bleecker Street’s Chess Drama
- Robert E. Howard’s Conan The Barbarian, Kull And Other Creations Acquired By Fredrik Malmberg
- SXSW Comedy ‘Addicted To Fresno’ Lands At Gravitas Ventures
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?
- Joe Wright In Talks To Board ‘The Lifeboat’ With Anne Hathaway, Working Title & Focus Features