ATO Pictures has acquired U.S. rights to Participant Media’s Last Call at the Oasis, the Jessica Yu-directed film that premiered at the 2011 Toronto Film Festival. The documentary is about the global water crisis, the role that water plays in our lives and the hardships that are created around the world when clean water is not available. The film is produced by Elise Pearlstein. The deal was brokered by Submarine’s Josh Braun. It is the second festival film to be acquired by ATO, which bought the comedy The Oranges before the festival wrapped.
Toronto: ATO Pictures Acquires 'Last Call At The Oasis'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- ‘The Greatest Showman’ Songwriters Benj Pasek & Justin Paul On The Revitalization Of The Original…
- Oscars 2018: A Look At Contenders In The Best Animated Feature Race
- Josh Hartnett & Margarita Levieva To Star In Crime Thriller ‘Inherit The Viper’
- Costume Designer-Turned-Helmer Courtney Hoffman To Direct Feature From Her ‘The Good Time Girls’ Short
- Deadline’s Podcast New Hollywood: Race-Specific Characters & ‘The 15:17 To Paris’ With Sinqua Walls
- Mahershala Ali To Star In Anonymous Content’s A.J. Wolfe Crime Tale ‘Burn’