ATO Pictures has acquired U.S. rights to Participant Media’s Last Call at the Oasis, the Jessica Yu-directed film that premiered at the 2011 Toronto Film Festival. The documentary is about the global water crisis, the role that water plays in our lives and the hardships that are created around the world when clean water is not available. The film is produced by Elise Pearlstein. The deal was brokered by Submarine’s Josh Braun. It is the second festival film to be acquired by ATO, which bought the comedy The Oranges before the festival wrapped.
Toronto: ATO Pictures Acquires 'Last Call At The Oasis'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- William Friedkin’s Exorcism Documentary ‘The Devil & Father Amorth’ Acquired By The Orchard For…
- Gina Rodriguez Outfitted To Host Costume Designers Guild Awards; Career Honorees Set
- Angelina Jolie To Receive ASC’s Board Of Governors Award
- Universal Lands Pitch For Jessica Chastain-Octavia Spencer Holiday Comedy
- ‘306 Hollywood’ Sneak Peek: Sundance’s First NEXT Documentary Follows Unlikely Treasure Map To Riches
- ‘Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri’ & ‘Lady Bird’ Among Nominees For AARP’s Movies For…