The Sundance Institute is moving its Los Angeles headquarters to the eighth floor of 5900 Wilshire in Los Angeles, the 31-story tower that counts Los Angeles Magazine among its tenants and sits across the boulevard from the L.A. County Museum of Art. The move — from the institute’s current location further down Wilshire in Beverly Hills — is expected to be completed in the winter and will provide a 14,279-square-foot space that features panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Century City, the Hollywood Hills and downtown. “As our year-round programs continue to grow, we needed more space and an open, creative environment that could adapt to our needs,” said Keri Putnam, executive director of Sundance Institute.
Sundance Institute Moving LA Headquarters
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV