The Sundance Institute is moving its Los Angeles headquarters to the eighth floor of 5900 Wilshire in Los Angeles, the 31-story tower that counts Los Angeles Magazine among its tenants and sits across the boulevard from the L.A. County Museum of Art. The move — from the institute’s current location further down Wilshire in Beverly Hills — is expected to be completed in the winter and will provide a 14,279-square-foot space that features panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Century City, the Hollywood Hills and downtown. “As our year-round programs continue to grow, we needed more space and an open, creative environment that could adapt to our needs,” said Keri Putnam, executive director of Sundance Institute.
Sundance Institute Moving LA Headquarters
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'