The Sundance Institute is moving its Los Angeles headquarters to the eighth floor of 5900 Wilshire in Los Angeles, the 31-story tower that counts Los Angeles Magazine among its tenants and sits across the boulevard from the L.A. County Museum of Art. The move — from the institute’s current location further down Wilshire in Beverly Hills — is expected to be completed in the winter and will provide a 14,279-square-foot space that features panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Century City, the Hollywood Hills and downtown. “As our year-round programs continue to grow, we needed more space and an open, creative environment that could adapt to our needs,” said Keri Putnam, executive director of Sundance Institute.
Sundance Institute Moving LA Headquarters
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks