The Sundance Institute is moving its Los Angeles headquarters to the eighth floor of 5900 Wilshire in Los Angeles, the 31-story tower that counts Los Angeles Magazine among its tenants and sits across the boulevard from the L.A. County Museum of Art. The move — from the institute’s current location further down Wilshire in Beverly Hills — is expected to be completed in the winter and will provide a 14,279-square-foot space that features panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Century City, the Hollywood Hills and downtown. “As our year-round programs continue to grow, we needed more space and an open, creative environment that could adapt to our needs,” said Keri Putnam, executive director of Sundance Institute.
Sundance Institute Moving LA Headquarters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown' Ratings: CNN Season Premiere Down With 538,000 Viewers
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool
- 'Inherent Vice' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Stars In Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Naomi Campbell To Recur On Fox's 'Empire'; Tina Casciani Joins CW's 'Jane The Virgin'