EXCLUSIVE: Style Network has renewed breakout reality hit Tia & Tamera for a second season. The docu-series starring twin sisters Tia and Tamera Mowry premiered Aug. 8, posting the network’s most-watched series launch in history with 750,000 viewers. The following week, the series shot up to 920,000 viewers to log Style’s most watched telecast ever. Production on the second season, which will chronicle Tia’s new role as a working mom and Tamera’s life as a newlywed, is slated to begin later this year. “We are excited to continue following Tia and Tamera’s journeys both personally and professionally,” Style president Salaam Coleman Smith said. “Being a part of their major life transformations, including the fun, dramatic and private moments, has resonated with our viewers who come to Style for the inspirational and aspirational stories.” After five weeks on the air, Tia & Tamera is tracking to become Style’s highest-rated series ever across all key demos, including adults 18-49 (490,000) and women 18-49 (410,000) as well as total viewers (755,00). The series’ eight-episode freshman season wraps Oct. 8. Tia & Tamera is produced by Good Clean Fun. Executive producers are Jason Carbone, Tia Mowry Hardrict and Tamera Mowry-Housley. The renewal gives Tia Mowry two hit cable series heading into Season 2 — she also stars on the BET sitcom The Game.
Style Renews 'Tia & Tamera' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Sharp Objects' Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
Latest TV News
- 'The Split': Creator Abi Morgan Files Papers On Female-Led Divorce Drama For BBC One & SundanceTV
- John Oliver Compares Donald Trump Administration To ‘Sharknado’
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network