EXCLUSIVE: Undercover Boss producer Studio Lambert has entered a partnership with indie U.K. production company Spun Gold. Under the pact, Spun Gold’s UK-created formats will be produced in the U.S. with Studio Lambert, which has similar arrangements with two other U.K.-based independent production companies, Betty and Nutopia. Since its 2004 launch, Spun Gold, which has produced unscripted series as well as several specials featuring members of the British Royal Family including Prince William, has been run by CEO Nick Bullen. Founded by Stephen Lambert, Studio Lambert launched its U.S. operations about 3 years ago with Project Runway creator Eli Holzman as president. The company’s series roster includes The Pitch for AMC and Diamond Divers for Spike.
Studio Lambert Inks Deal With UK Indie Co.
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest TV News
- A-Rod Signs With ABC News, Expanding TV Presence Beyond Sports
- Ryan Murphy On The Risk And Reward Of Setting His Own Path – Deadline Disruptors
- Donald Trump Gets ‘Bachelor’ Bashed By California Lt. Governor Over Paris Accord
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father Was 89
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit