EXCLUSIVE: Undercover Boss producer Studio Lambert has entered a partnership with indie U.K. production company Spun Gold. Under the pact, Spun Gold’s UK-created formats will be produced in the U.S. with Studio Lambert, which has similar arrangements with two other U.K.-based independent production companies, Betty and Nutopia. Since its 2004 launch, Spun Gold, which has produced unscripted series as well as several specials featuring members of the British Royal Family including Prince William, has been run by CEO Nick Bullen. Founded by Stephen Lambert, Studio Lambert launched its U.S. operations about 3 years ago with Project Runway creator Eli Holzman as president. The company’s series roster includes The Pitch for AMC and Diamond Divers for Spike.
Studio Lambert Inks Deal With UK Indie Co.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Continues To Make B.O. History: $195M+ Opening Beats 'Ultron' & 4-Day Eyeing $225M+: Sunday Final
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- Winter Olympics: NBC Adds Adam Rippon, But Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes
- Olympics Ratings Fall To 2018 Low On 2nd Saturday; Steady With Sochi 2014
- LeBron James Speaks Out On “Shut Up And Dribble” Comments
- Channel 4 Dates Weinstein Scandal Doc
- ASC Awards: ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Wins For Theatrical, 'The Crown' Tops TV — Complete Winners List
- Skier Lindsey Vonn Trolled For Super-G Loss, But Finds Defender In ESPN’s Foudy