EXCLUSIVE: Undercover Boss producer Studio Lambert has entered a partnership with indie U.K. production company Spun Gold. Under the pact, Spun Gold’s UK-created formats will be produced in the U.S. with Studio Lambert, which has similar arrangements with two other U.K.-based independent production companies, Betty and Nutopia. Since its 2004 launch, Spun Gold, which has produced unscripted series as well as several specials featuring members of the British Royal Family including Prince William, has been run by CEO Nick Bullen. Founded by Stephen Lambert, Studio Lambert launched its U.S. operations about 3 years ago with Project Runway creator Eli Holzman as president. The company’s series roster includes The Pitch for AMC and Diamond Divers for Spike.
Studio Lambert Inks Deal With UK Indie Co.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Alum To Star As Maximus In ABC Series
- Eric Heisserer-Backed TV Series ‘The Scrawl’ Among First Projects For Newbie Penchant Entertainment
- J.J. Abrams & Stephen King’s ‘Castle Rock’ Gets 10-Episode Series Order From Hulu
- Kaitlin Olson Comedy ‘The Mick’ Renewed For Season 2 By Fox
- ‘Life Sentence’: Dylan Walsh Cast In The CW Dramedy Pilot
- Harvey Levin’s ‘OBJECTified’ Picked Up To Series By Fox News Channel Following Donald Trump Special