Stephen Bruno, who began his career at The Weinstein Co before moving to direct consumer marketing at HBO, has been tapped as president of marketing at The Weinstein Co. He will oversee the strategy for all theatrical titles and report to co-chairman Harvey Weinstein and chief operating officer David Glasser. At HBO, Bruno worked on campaigns for Curb Your Enthusiasm, Eastbound & Down, Game of Thrones and the upcoming Luck. During his first stint with Weinstein, he worked on Inglourious Basterds, A Single Man, Vicky Cristina Barcelona and The Reader. The rest of the TWC marketing team remains in place: EVP Marketing Operations & Sales Francois Martin, EVP Creative Advertising Jeff Elefterion and VP Marketing Bladimiar Norman.
Stephen Bruno New Marketing Boss At Weinstein Co
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Deadpool’ Very Much Alive In $12M Overseas Open; $80M Intl Weekend Ahead?
- Douglas Smith Joins Jessica Chastain’s Team In ‘Miss Sloane’
- Dev Patel & Armie Hammer In Negotiations For Mumbai Siege Pic ‘Hotel Mumbai’ – Berlin
- ‘Batman V Superman’ Final Trailer: Batman (Featuring Superman)?
- George Clooney, Coens Grilled On Political Issues At Heated ‘Hail, Caesar!’ Panel – Berlin
- Berlin: Intense Competition For Top-Tier Titles Leaves Indie Buyers Facing Uncertain Future