Stephen Bruno, who began his career at The Weinstein Co before moving to direct consumer marketing at HBO, has been tapped as president of marketing at The Weinstein Co. He will oversee the strategy for all theatrical titles and report to co-chairman Harvey Weinstein and chief operating officer David Glasser. At HBO, Bruno worked on campaigns for Curb Your Enthusiasm, Eastbound & Down, Game of Thrones and the upcoming Luck. During his first stint with Weinstein, he worked on Inglourious Basterds, A Single Man, Vicky Cristina Barcelona and The Reader. The rest of the TWC marketing team remains in place: EVP Marketing Operations & Sales Francois Martin, EVP Creative Advertising Jeff Elefterion and VP Marketing Bladimiar Norman.
Stephen Bruno New Marketing Boss At Weinstein Co
What's Hot on Deadline
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Latest Film News
- China Makes Space For 'The Martian' As 'Good Dinosaur' Snatches Eggs From No. 1 'Mockingjay 2' – Intl B.O. Update
- 'The Danish Girl' Bows With Style; ‘Janis: Little Girl Blue’ Solid In Debut; ‘Carol' Dominates Thanksgiving…
- ‘The Assassin’, ‘Carol’, ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Top BFI Sight & Sound’s Best…
- Will DiCaprio, Depp Or Smith Nab Best Actor Oscar Or Does Redmayne Take It Again? — Awardsline
- ‘Gods Of Egypt’: ‘Selma’ Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity…
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Composer Daniel Pemberton: Video Of ‘Circle Of Machines’ Performance