Stephen Bruno, who began his career at The Weinstein Co before moving to direct consumer marketing at HBO, has been tapped as president of marketing at The Weinstein Co. He will oversee the strategy for all theatrical titles and report to co-chairman Harvey Weinstein and chief operating officer David Glasser. At HBO, Bruno worked on campaigns for Curb Your Enthusiasm, Eastbound & Down, Game of Thrones and the upcoming Luck. During his first stint with Weinstein, he worked on Inglourious Basterds, A Single Man, Vicky Cristina Barcelona and The Reader. The rest of the TWC marketing team remains in place: EVP Marketing Operations & Sales Francois Martin, EVP Creative Advertising Jeff Elefterion and VP Marketing Bladimiar Norman.
Stephen Bruno New Marketing Boss At Weinstein Co
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Team
- Netflix Gets Into French Originals Business With 'Marseille'
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off As Anchor Of 'World News' (Video)
- R.I.P. Character Actor Stephen Lee
- UPDATE: 'Magic Mike' Sequel Moved Up To Wednesday Before Fourth Of July
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Snags Summer Season's Second Strongest Numbers With Major Spoiler
- John Hillcoat's 'Triple Nine' Gets September 2015 Release Date