Stephen Bruno, who began his career at The Weinstein Co before moving to direct consumer marketing at HBO, has been tapped as president of marketing at The Weinstein Co. He will oversee the strategy for all theatrical titles and report to co-chairman Harvey Weinstein and chief operating officer David Glasser. At HBO, Bruno worked on campaigns for Curb Your Enthusiasm, Eastbound & Down, Game of Thrones and the upcoming Luck. During his first stint with Weinstein, he worked on Inglourious Basterds, A Single Man, Vicky Cristina Barcelona and The Reader. The rest of the TWC marketing team remains in place: EVP Marketing Operations & Sales Francois Martin, EVP Creative Advertising Jeff Elefterion and VP Marketing Bladimiar Norman.
Stephen Bruno New Marketing Boss At Weinstein Co
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For Round 2
Latest Film News
- Cannes: Will Smith, Fan Bingbing, Paolo Sorrentino Join Festival Jury
- ‘Transformers’ Tom DeSanto, China’s CITIC Guoan Pact On Co-Productions
- Sundance London Announces Lineup; ‘A Ghost Story’ Set To Close Event
- Directors’ Fortnight Adds Title; Karlovy Vary Sets Tributes – Global Briefs
- Dustin Hoffman Grills Noah Baumbach (And Gets Grilled Too): Tribeca Film Festival
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For…