Spike TV has picked up unscripted series Bar Rescue for a second season with a 10-episode order. The series has grown in the ratings from its July premiere, which drew 742,000 viewers. This past Sunday’s telecast hit a series high of 1.3 million viewers. Production on Season 2 begins next winter for a summer 2012 premiere. Hosted by Jon Taffer, Bar Rescue helps failing night clubs get back on track. 3 Ball Prods./Eyeworks USA is producing.
Spike TV Renews 'Bar Rescue' For Season 2
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive