Spike TV has picked up unscripted series Bar Rescue for a second season with a 10-episode order. The series has grown in the ratings from its July premiere, which drew 742,000 viewers. This past Sunday’s telecast hit a series high of 1.3 million viewers. Production on Season 2 begins next winter for a summer 2012 premiere. Hosted by Jon Taffer, Bar Rescue helps failing night clubs get back on track. 3 Ball Prods./Eyeworks USA is producing.
Spike TV Renews 'Bar Rescue' For Season 2
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup