Spike TV has picked up unscripted series Bar Rescue for a second season with a 10-episode order. The series has grown in the ratings from its July premiere, which drew 742,000 viewers. This past Sunday’s telecast hit a series high of 1.3 million viewers. Production on Season 2 begins next winter for a summer 2012 premiere. Hosted by Jon Taffer, Bar Rescue helps failing night clubs get back on track. 3 Ball Prods./Eyeworks USA is producing.
Spike TV Renews 'Bar Rescue' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
After Protests, Mandy Patinkin Drops Plan To Take Over Lead In Broadway's 'Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet Of 1812'
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Patti Deutsch Dies: ‘Laugh-In’ And ‘Match Game’ Regular & Veteran Voice Actor Was 73
- Kathy Griffin Says She’s Been “Cleared” In Federal Probe Of Her Severed Trump Head Photo
- ‘Outlander’ Keeps Cast And Viewers On Their Time-Traveling Toes In Season 3 – TCA
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Sues Ex-Manager Over “Sham” Contract & Commissions
- ‘Manhunt: Unabomber’ Review: Sam Worthington & Paul Bettany Are Riveting
- ‘Howards End’ EP On How Starz Period Drama Is Relevant Today – TCA