Spike TV has picked up unscripted series Bar Rescue for a second season with a 10-episode order. The series has grown in the ratings from its July premiere, which drew 742,000 viewers. This past Sunday’s telecast hit a series high of 1.3 million viewers. Production on Season 2 begins next winter for a summer 2012 premiere. Hosted by Jon Taffer, Bar Rescue helps failing night clubs get back on track. 3 Ball Prods./Eyeworks USA is producing.
Spike TV Renews 'Bar Rescue' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'