Andrew Lloyd Webber and Cameron Mackintosh’s 25-year anniversary production of The Phantom of the Opera will be coming to movie theaters this fall. A new stage production will be presented on October 2 in London’s Royal Albert Hall. NCM Fathom and Omniverse Vision will broadcast the opening night performance live to about 500 U.S. theaters at 2 p.m. EDT on Sunday, Oct. 2, and follow with pre-recorded broadcasts on October 5-6 and one final encore on Oct. 11. Ramin Karimloo will be “The Phantom” and Sierra Boggess is “Christine” in the new production.
Special Theatrical Run For 'Phantom'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Binge Watching Linked To Depression, Loneliness – Study
- Eddie Murphy Says He’ll Be On ‘Saturday Night Live’ Anniversary Show
- Faith-Based Family Drama ‘War Room’ Set For August Premiere
- Eclipse Television Taps Veteran Reality Exec Sergio Alfaro As CEO
- Rachael Taylor Joins Marvel’s ‘Jessica Jones’ Netflix Series
- Steve Buscemi’s Snickers Super Bowl Ad: Does It Satisfy? – Video