EXCLUSIVE: Jai Courtney, who starred in the first season of the Starz series Spartacus: Blood and Sand, has landed a lead in One Shot, Paramount’s Christopher McQuarrie-directed drama based on the Lee Child-penned Jack Reacher novel series. In One Shot, Reacher investigates what seems like an open and shut case of a sniper who guns down five random victims. Reacher, teamed with a detective (Rosamund Pike) and uncovers a conspiracy. Courtney plays a highly trained sniper who is motivated to stop Reacher. Courtney starred in the first Spartacus season along with the late Andy Whitfield, a fellow Australian who took Courtney under his wing and got him signed by his manager, Sam Maydew, at The Collective. He’s repped by UTA and Australia-based Mark Morrissey.
Spartacus' Jai Courtney Takes On Tom Cruise In 'One Shot'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Latest Film News
- Hollywood Rallies In Support Of Leslie Jones Following Hack
- Andrea Jaffe Dies: Former PR Powerhouse And Studio Exec Was 66
- Jeanne Martin Dies: Model & Second Wife Of Dean Martin Was 89
- FilmRise Acquires Domestic On ‘From Nowhere’; Freestyle Digital Celebrates ‘Dependent’s Day’
- IM Global China Launches New Venture, Go Global
- Jimmy O. Yang, Adria Arjona Join Melissa McCarthy’s ‘Life Of The Party’; Jeremy Renner To Lead ‘Arctic Justice’ Voice…