EXCLUSIVE: Jai Courtney, who starred in the first season of the Starz series Spartacus: Blood and Sand, has landed a lead in One Shot, Paramount’s Christopher McQuarrie-directed drama based on the Lee Child-penned Jack Reacher novel series. In One Shot, Reacher investigates what seems like an open and shut case of a sniper who guns down five random victims. Reacher, teamed with a detective (Rosamund Pike) and uncovers a conspiracy. Courtney plays a highly trained sniper who is motivated to stop Reacher. Courtney starred in the first Spartacus season along with the late Andy Whitfield, a fellow Australian who took Courtney under his wing and got him signed by his manager, Sam Maydew, at The Collective. He’s repped by UTA and Australia-based Mark Morrissey.
Spartacus' Jai Courtney Takes On Tom Cruise In 'One Shot'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Shot Caller’ Review: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Plays A Game Of Survival In Gripping…
- Blumhouse & Todd McFarlane Team For ‘Spawn’ Movie – Comic-Con
- ‘Dunkirk’ To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; ‘Girls Trip’ Hot At $27M+; ‘Valerian’ Falling To Earth…
- Nicole Ari Parker To Star In Indie Comedy ‘Headshop’
- Kevin Spacey To Play Gore Vidal In Netflix Biopic