EXCLUSIVE: Jai Courtney, who starred in the first season of the Starz series Spartacus: Blood and Sand, has landed a lead in One Shot, Paramount’s Christopher McQuarrie-directed drama based on the Lee Child-penned Jack Reacher novel series. In One Shot, Reacher investigates what seems like an open and shut case of a sniper who guns down five random victims. Reacher, teamed with a detective (Rosamund Pike) and uncovers a conspiracy. Courtney plays a highly trained sniper who is motivated to stop Reacher. Courtney starred in the first Spartacus season along with the late Andy Whitfield, a fellow Australian who took Courtney under his wing and got him signed by his manager, Sam Maydew, at The Collective. He’s repped by UTA and Australia-based Mark Morrissey.
Spartacus' Jai Courtney Takes On Tom Cruise In 'One Shot'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations
- Female Animators Pen Open Letter Demanding End To Sexual Harassment
- ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Review: Third Time Is The Comic (Book) Charm For Marvel Franchise
- Oscars: Deadline’s Pete Hammond & Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil On Ever-Changing Awards Landscape With Harvey Out And Streamers…
- Few Details From News Conference With Lawyer Of Woman At Center Of LAPD Harvey Weinstein Probe