EXCLUSIVE: Jai Courtney, who starred in the first season of the Starz series Spartacus: Blood and Sand, has landed a lead in One Shot, Paramount’s Christopher McQuarrie-directed drama based on the Lee Child-penned Jack Reacher novel series. In One Shot, Reacher investigates what seems like an open and shut case of a sniper who guns down five random victims. Reacher, teamed with a detective (Rosamund Pike) and uncovers a conspiracy. Courtney plays a highly trained sniper who is motivated to stop Reacher. Courtney starred in the first Spartacus season along with the late Andy Whitfield, a fellow Australian who took Courtney under his wing and got him signed by his manager, Sam Maydew, at The Collective. He’s repped by UTA and Australia-based Mark Morrissey.
Spartacus' Jai Courtney Takes On Tom Cruise In 'One Shot'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings