EXCLUSIVE: Jai Courtney, who starred in the first season of the Starz series Spartacus: Blood and Sand, has landed a lead in One Shot, Paramount’s Christopher McQuarrie-directed drama based on the Lee Child-penned Jack Reacher novel series. In One Shot, Reacher investigates what seems like an open and shut case of a sniper who guns down five random victims. Reacher, teamed with a detective (Rosamund Pike) and uncovers a conspiracy. Courtney plays a highly trained sniper who is motivated to stop Reacher. Courtney starred in the first Spartacus season along with the late Andy Whitfield, a fellow Australian who took Courtney under his wing and got him signed by his manager, Sam Maydew, at The Collective. He’s repped by UTA and Australia-based Mark Morrissey.
Spartacus' Jai Courtney Takes On Tom Cruise In 'One Shot'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations