EXCLUSIVE: Jai Courtney, who starred in the first season of the Starz series Spartacus: Blood and Sand, has landed a lead in One Shot, Paramount’s Christopher McQuarrie-directed drama based on the Lee Child-penned Jack Reacher novel series. In One Shot, Reacher investigates what seems like an open and shut case of a sniper who guns down five random victims. Reacher, teamed with a detective (Rosamund Pike) and uncovers a conspiracy. Courtney plays a highly trained sniper who is motivated to stop Reacher. Courtney starred in the first Spartacus season along with the late Andy Whitfield, a fellow Australian who took Courtney under his wing and got him signed by his manager, Sam Maydew, at The Collective. He’s repped by UTA and Australia-based Mark Morrissey.
Spartacus' Jai Courtney Takes On Tom Cruise In 'One Shot'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Pete Hammond’s Absolutely Final FINAL Academy Award Predictions In All 24 Categories
- Shia LaBeouf’s Anti-Trump Project Shut Down After Reports Of Gunfire – Update
- SXSW Apollo Documentary ‘Mission Control’ Rockets To Gravitas Ventures
- China’s Recon Buys 51% Of Millennium Films For $100M
- AMC Networks Shares Jump After Q4 Earnings Top Expectations – Update
- India Censor Denies Release Of ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’; Cites “Lady Oriented” Story