Scott Millan, whose 37-year career in sound mixing includes winning Oscars for his work on Apollo 13, Gladiator, Ray and The Bourne Ultimatum, will receive the CAS Career Achievement Award from the Cinema Audio Society. The organization will bestow the honor Feb. 18 at the CAS Awards in Los Angeles. Millan recently moved to the Technicolor/Paramount sound facilities on the Paramount lot, continuing his work as re-recording mixer and serving as Sound Director for Feature Films.
Scott Millan To Receive CAS Career Award
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- WGA Says It’s Ready To Return To Bargaining Table – Update
- ‘Justice League’, ‘Wonder Woman’ & ‘Aquaman’ Fire Up Audience For Warner Bros…
- Fright Franchise ‘Five Nights At Freddy’s’ Blumhouse-Bound?
- Christopher Nolan Shows Off ‘Dunkirk,’ Says "The Only Way To Carry You Through" The Film Is At A Theater…
- ‘Annabelle 2’ Now Titled ‘Annabelle: Creation’ – CinemaCon
- John Doman Joins ‘Hard Powder’; Alessandra Ambrosio Returns For ‘Daddy’s Home’ Sequel