Scott Millan, whose 37-year career in sound mixing includes winning Oscars for his work on Apollo 13, Gladiator, Ray and The Bourne Ultimatum, will receive the CAS Career Achievement Award from the Cinema Audio Society. The organization will bestow the honor Feb. 18 at the CAS Awards in Los Angeles. Millan recently moved to the Technicolor/Paramount sound facilities on the Paramount lot, continuing his work as re-recording mixer and serving as Sound Director for Feature Films.
Scott Millan To Receive CAS Career Award
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest Film News
- Warner Bros Launches China Exchange Program With Casting, Management Focus
- Adam McKay Reteams With Composer Nicholas Britell On Two Projects
- Ben Affleck Calls Harvey Weinstein “Sleazy”, Admires Rose McGowan
- Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
- Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In ‘The Blacklist,’ Joins Spike Lee’s ‘Black Klansman…
- Monty Python's ‘Life of Brian’ Scores Theatrical Release With Trafalgar Deal