Scott Millan, whose 37-year career in sound mixing includes winning Oscars for his work on Apollo 13, Gladiator, Ray and The Bourne Ultimatum, will receive the CAS Career Achievement Award from the Cinema Audio Society. The organization will bestow the honor Feb. 18 at the CAS Awards in Los Angeles. Millan recently moved to the Technicolor/Paramount sound facilities on the Paramount lot, continuing his work as re-recording mixer and serving as Sound Director for Feature Films.
Scott Millan To Receive CAS Career Award
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'
- 'Focus' Trailer: Will Smith, Margot Robbie & The Big Con
- Katherine McNamara Books 'The Maze Runner 2′ & 'Indiscretion'