Scott Millan, whose 37-year career in sound mixing includes winning Oscars for his work on Apollo 13, Gladiator, Ray and The Bourne Ultimatum, will receive the CAS Career Achievement Award from the Cinema Audio Society. The organization will bestow the honor Feb. 18 at the CAS Awards in Los Angeles. Millan recently moved to the Technicolor/Paramount sound facilities on the Paramount lot, continuing his work as re-recording mixer and serving as Sound Director for Feature Films.
Scott Millan To Receive CAS Career Award
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
Latest Film News
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’: 2 New TV Spots Promote Gotham City, Metropolis & Turkish Airlines
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Super Bowl Trailer: Blue People Attack Each Other
- ‘Independence Day: Resurgence’ Super Bowl Trailer
- ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2’ Super Bowl Trailer: No Sleep Til Brooklyn
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Super Bowl Teaser: Short, Sweet, Punching
- ‘The Jungle Book’ Super Bowl Spot: Multi-Media In The Rain Forest