Former Scrubs star Sarah Chalke will reunite with the series’ creator Bill Lawrence for a major arc on his latest comedy, ABC’s Cougar Town. Our sister site TVLine reports that Chalke will play a love interest for Brian Van Holt’s character. For fans who hope that this could turn into a full-time gig — Chalke is under a development deal at 20th Century Fox TV and is expected to topline her own show targeted for next fall.
Sarah Chalke To Recur On 'Cougar Town'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’s Halloween 2016: One Trick, One Treat
- Leslie Jones Fires Back At Hackers While Tom Hanks Soothes Troubled Nation On ‘Saturday Night Live’
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Scores Another Bingo With Trump Versus Clinton
- Celebs & Shows Celebrate As Chicago Cubs Move To World Series
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency
- AT&T And Time Warner Unveil Merger Terms Calling It A “Perfect Match”