Former Scrubs star Sarah Chalke will reunite with the series’ creator Bill Lawrence for a major arc on his latest comedy, ABC’s Cougar Town. Our sister site TVLine reports that Chalke will play a love interest for Brian Van Holt’s character. For fans who hope that this could turn into a full-time gig — Chalke is under a development deal at 20th Century Fox TV and is expected to topline her own show targeted for next fall.
Sarah Chalke To Recur On 'Cougar Town'
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- 'Family Guy' Takes On Harvey Weinstein & Kevin Spacey Scandals In Emmy Mailer
- ‘Lethal Weapon’: More On The Incidents & On-Set Environment That Led To Fox Series’ Limbo
- ‘Schoolhouse Rock’ Creator-Songwriter Bob Dorough Dies At 94
- Latest Bankruptcy Filings Reveal Extent Of Weinstein Co. Woes
- Prosecution Attacks Bill Cosby & His Lawyers In Closing Argument – Update
- ‘The Path’: Star Aaron Paul Reacts To Cancellation Of Hulu Series