Indie film company Royal Road Entertainment has acquired rights to The 13th Man screenplay by Enio Rigolin. The 2010 Black List selection centers on a mail clerk-turned-code breaker whoʼs thrust into the ﬂedgling CIA to stop an elite squad of Nazi saboteurs from destroying the U.S. Filip Jan Rymsza and Liz Federowicz of Royal Road Entertainment are producing, with Stephen Gilchrist co-producing.
Royal Road Picks Up Black List Script
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest Film News
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord…
- Paramount Unveils First Look At ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Can’t Save Tone-Deaf Movie Set During 1992 L.A. Riots
- Annapurna, Plan B Plot ‘Spotlight’-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
- ‘A Quiet Place 2’ Is “In The Works”, Paramount Boss Says – CinemaCon
- Universal And Cher Whet Appetite For Highly Commercial 2018 Slate, Followed By Lunch With Focus – CinemaCon