EXCLUSIVE: Reveille is entering the first-run syndication arena. The production company owned by News Corp’s Shine Group has tapped syndication executive Eric Pankowski for the newly created position of SVP Creative Affairs. In that role, he will oversee the development of syndicated programming for Reveille, a new area for the company known primarily for scripted and unscripted network shows such as The Office, The Biggest Loser and MasterChef as well as online series. Pankowski most recently served as SVP of Jim Paratore’s company, paraMedia inc., and previously worked at Telepictures. Additionally, Reveille president Eden Gaha, who joined the company in May after a long stint at Mark Burnett Prods, has brought in another veteran MBP executive, Chris Campbell, to serve as Executive in Charge of Post Production. Campbell had served in the same capacity at MBP since 2002. Also joining Reveille’s executive team is Jake Smith as Executive Director, Branded Entertainment, Digital. He was a partner and senior producer at Mindshare Entertainment North America.
Reveille Launches First-Run Syndication Division, Taps Eric Pankowski To Head It
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Robert Redford Slams Harvey Weinstein, Declares Hollywood "Tipping Point" During Sundance Opening Presser
Latest TV News
- Peter Mayle Dies; ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Israeli Drama ‘In A Heartbeat’ & Irish Crime Thriller ‘Costigan’ Lead Berlin Co-Pro Lineup
- BBC Worldwide Content Chief Helen Jackson To Depart After 31 Years
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Freeform Unveils New Logo & “A Little Forward” Tagline