The sizzling Tuesday season premiere of Sons of Anarchy, which drew 5 million viewers, is a tough act to follow, but FX’s veteran firefighter drama Rescue Me put on solid ratings performance for its series finale last night. The closer of the show, which ran for seven seasons, posted 2.3 million viewers, the most for the series since the Season 4 finale. In adults 18-49 (1.3 million), it was the most-watched episode since the Season 5 premiere.
'Rescue Me' Finale Draws Solid Ratings
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest TV News
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Talks ‘Cocaine Godmother’ & True Ambition – Mipcom
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- NBCU And Snap Inc. Launch Digital Studio With Lauren Anderson Heading Content
- Jimmy Kimmel Returns To Brooklyn, Vowing To Be “As Artisanal As It Gets”
- Trevor Noah Probes Chicago Murder Rate To Kick Off ‘The Daily Show’ Windy City Week
- Univision Goes Dark On Verizon FiOS In Carriage Dispute