The sizzling Tuesday season premiere of Sons of Anarchy, which drew 5 million viewers, is a tough act to follow, but FX’s veteran firefighter drama Rescue Me put on solid ratings performance for its series finale last night. The closer of the show, which ran for seven seasons, posted 2.3 million viewers, the most for the series since the Season 4 finale. In adults 18-49 (1.3 million), it was the most-watched episode since the Season 5 premiere.
'Rescue Me' Finale Draws Solid Ratings
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC
- Elizabeth Banks To Produce & Direct ABC Comedy From Caroline Williams