The wait for HBO Go is almost over for Time Warner Cable customers. TWC is close to an agreement to offer the popular on-demand service, and an announcement might come in the next few weeks, according to a report. Time Warner Cable customers who subscribe to HBO would get access to past and current shows on their computers, smartphones and iPads through HBO Go. The mobile app is available to the customers of nearly every other large pay-TV provider (Cablevision is the only other provider not yet offering it). HBO Go launched in February, and negotiations with Time Warner Cable have been going on since May.
Time Warner Cable Close To HBO Go Deal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake