The wait for HBO Go is almost over for Time Warner Cable customers. TWC is close to an agreement to offer the popular on-demand service, and an announcement might come in the next few weeks, according to a report. Time Warner Cable customers who subscribe to HBO would get access to past and current shows on their computers, smartphones and iPads through HBO Go. The mobile app is available to the customers of nearly every other large pay-TV provider (Cablevision is the only other provider not yet offering it). HBO Go launched in February, and negotiations with Time Warner Cable have been going on since May.
Time Warner Cable Close To HBO Go Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate
- Clinton Camp Demands More Info As FBI Ponders Emails Found In Anthony Weiner Probe – Update
- Dan Jinks Sells Three Projects To CBS, Including Comedy Starring Lucas Hazlett
- Liz Paulson Upped to SVP Casting At 20th Century Fox TV