The wait for HBO Go is almost over for Time Warner Cable customers. TWC is close to an agreement to offer the popular on-demand service, and an announcement might come in the next few weeks, according to a report. Time Warner Cable customers who subscribe to HBO would get access to past and current shows on their computers, smartphones and iPads through HBO Go. The mobile app is available to the customers of nearly every other large pay-TV provider (Cablevision is the only other provider not yet offering it). HBO Go launched in February, and negotiations with Time Warner Cable have been going on since May.
Time Warner Cable Close To HBO Go Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess