The wait for HBO Go is almost over for Time Warner Cable customers. TWC is close to an agreement to offer the popular on-demand service, and an announcement might come in the next few weeks, according to a report. Time Warner Cable customers who subscribe to HBO would get access to past and current shows on their computers, smartphones and iPads through HBO Go. The mobile app is available to the customers of nearly every other large pay-TV provider (Cablevision is the only other provider not yet offering it). HBO Go launched in February, and negotiations with Time Warner Cable have been going on since May.
Time Warner Cable Close To HBO Go Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Harvey Weinstein Says Sorry For “Improperly” Using Meryl Streep & Jennifer Lawrence In Lawsuit
- WABC-TV President & GM Dave Davis Retires From New York Station
- Donald Trump Tweet-Storm: Armed Teachers Good; Assault Weapon Ban Bad
- ‘The Zen Diaries Of Garry Shandling’ Trailer: First Look At HBO’s Two-Part Docu On The Comic’s Comic
- George Kaufman Dies: Chairman Of NYC’s Kaufman Astoria Studios Was 89
- SAG-AFTRA Sets Workshop To Train Its Leaders In Sexual Harassment Prevention