Comcast just made a major addition to its Washington-based public policy operation by snagging one of Wall Street’s more highly regarded analysts, Stifel Financial’s Rebecca Arbogast. A specialist on legal and regulatory matters, on Sept. 19 Arbogast will become VP Global Public Policy, where she’ll help to shape all of Comcast’s public policy initiatives. She’ll report to Kyle McSlarrow, the former head of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association lobby group who’s now president of Comcast/NBCUniversal for Washington, DC. Before joining Stifel, Arbogast worked at Legg Mason’s Capital Markets Group and was chief of the FCC’s International Bureau Telecommunications Division. The Yale Law School grad also served in the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel after beginning her career as a corporate attorney with Wilmer, Cutler and Pickering.
Rebecca Arbogast Leaves Wall Street To Shape Public Policy For Comcast
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks