Comcast just made a major addition to its Washington-based public policy operation by snagging one of Wall Street’s more highly regarded analysts, Stifel Financial’s Rebecca Arbogast. A specialist on legal and regulatory matters, on Sept. 19 Arbogast will become VP Global Public Policy, where she’ll help to shape all of Comcast’s public policy initiatives. She’ll report to Kyle McSlarrow, the former head of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association lobby group who’s now president of Comcast/NBCUniversal for Washington, DC. Before joining Stifel, Arbogast worked at Legg Mason’s Capital Markets Group and was chief of the FCC’s International Bureau Telecommunications Division. The Yale Law School grad also served in the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel after beginning her career as a corporate attorney with Wilmer, Cutler and Pickering.
Rebecca Arbogast Leaves Wall Street To Shape Public Policy For Comcast
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List
- ‘Superior Donuts’ Star Jermaine Fowler Cast In ‘Sorry To Bother You’
- OAZ Makes Daniel Abrams A Partner