Comcast just made a major addition to its Washington-based public policy operation by snagging one of Wall Street’s more highly regarded analysts, Stifel Financial’s Rebecca Arbogast. A specialist on legal and regulatory matters, on Sept. 19 Arbogast will become VP Global Public Policy, where she’ll help to shape all of Comcast’s public policy initiatives. She’ll report to Kyle McSlarrow, the former head of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association lobby group who’s now president of Comcast/NBCUniversal for Washington, DC. Before joining Stifel, Arbogast worked at Legg Mason’s Capital Markets Group and was chief of the FCC’s International Bureau Telecommunications Division. The Yale Law School grad also served in the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel after beginning her career as a corporate attorney with Wilmer, Cutler and Pickering.
Rebecca Arbogast Leaves Wall Street To Shape Public Policy For Comcast
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
Latest Film News
- ‘Isle Of Dogs’: Fox Searchlight Fetches 2018 Date For Wes Anderson’s All-Star Toon
- WGA Establishes Strike Fund In Preparation For Walkout
- ‘Star Wars,’ ‘Frozen 2’ And ‘The Lion King’: Disney Unleashes A Barrage Of Release Dates
- WWE Ring Titan Vince McMahon Getting His Close-Up With ‘Pandemonium’
- IFC Midnight Nabs ‘Darkness Rising’; Music Box Tunes Up ‘Chavela’ Docu
- Roman Polanski Rape Victim Joins Director’s Latest Effort For U.S. Return