Comcast just made a major addition to its Washington-based public policy operation by snagging one of Wall Street’s more highly regarded analysts, Stifel Financial’s Rebecca Arbogast. A specialist on legal and regulatory matters, on Sept. 19 Arbogast will become VP Global Public Policy, where she’ll help to shape all of Comcast’s public policy initiatives. She’ll report to Kyle McSlarrow, the former head of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association lobby group who’s now president of Comcast/NBCUniversal for Washington, DC. Before joining Stifel, Arbogast worked at Legg Mason’s Capital Markets Group and was chief of the FCC’s International Bureau Telecommunications Division. The Yale Law School grad also served in the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel after beginning her career as a corporate attorney with Wilmer, Cutler and Pickering.
Rebecca Arbogast Leaves Wall Street To Shape Public Policy For Comcast
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Hayao Miyazaki Comes Out Of Retirement For New Feature
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Jumps To $33.4M Opening – Monday AM Box Office Update
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Oscars: Global Media Reacts To Best Picture Blunder
- Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can’t Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
- Iran & France Praise Asghar Farhadi’s Foreign Language Oscar Win (& Boycott)