Given the intense media coverage of the recent suicide of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills co-star Russell Armstrong, there were high ratings expectations for the Monday season premiere of the Bravo reality series. The second season opener did solid business on a holiday night, drawing 2.2 million viewers. But that was nowhere near a record — it as down 21% from the show’s first season finale. Still, it was up 42% from the series’ debut last year.
'Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Season Premiere Solid But Not Huge
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Norman Lear To Host Weekly Podcast; Amy Poehler, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Guests
- Netflix To Seek €1B In Debt To Help Pay For Original Programming
- 'Feud: Bette and Joan' Finale: EP Tim Minear Avoided A "Petty Bitchfest"
- ‘Genius’ Stars Geoffrey Rush & Johnny Flynn On Their Shared Task Of Humanizing Albert Einstein…
- BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include ‘The Crown’, ‘The Night Manager’, ‘National Treasure’…