Univision dominated its English-language counterparts last night, winning Monday night in adults 18-49 (2.3/6), adults 18-34 (2.5/7) and total viewers (5.7 million) with the three-hour finale of Pequeños Gigantes. Fox (2.0/5, 4.5 million) was second in the demo, paced by a new Hell’s Kitchen (2.6/6, 5.8 million) at 9 PM, which was the top-rated program of the night despite slipping 10% in the demo from last Monday. (It followed a Hell’s Kitchen rerun, which dragged down the network’s nightly average.) ABC’s two-hour Bachelor Pad (1.8/5, 5.9 million), was also down 10% from last week and edged Hell’s Kitchen as the most watched program of the night. The only other original last night was NBC’s Children of 9/11, the first of a slew of 9/11 specials to unspool on the broadcast networks this week. It drew a 1.1/3 demo rating at 10 PM, tying CBS’ Hawaii Five-0 rerun for the top spot in the hour.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Univision Tops Labor Day In Primetime
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- WABC-TV President & GM Dave Davis Retires From New York Station
- Donald Trump Tweet-Storm: Armed Teachers Good; Assault Weapon Ban Bad
- ‘The Zen Diaries Of Garry Shandling’ Trailer: First Look At HBO’s Two-Part Docu On The Comic’s Comic
- George Kaufman Dies: Chairman Of NYC’s Kaufman Astoria Studios Was 89
- SAG-AFTRA Sets Workshop To Train Its Leaders In Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Paramount Network Off To Strong Ratings Start In First Month, Led By ‘Waco’