I’m going to paraphrase one of my favorite Muppet Show lines again: “There is no ratings news this morning.” Because of a slew of NFL local preemptions on all major networks, fast nationals this morning are grossly inflated and will be adjusted downward. So that 3.4/9 demo rating for Big Brother, which would be a season high, is not. But CBS is still expected to win the night in 18-49 and total viewers. The other original last night, ABC’s Rookie Blue (1.6/5) was also up significantly but will give up most if not all of the gains in the finals.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS Wins Preemption Heavy Thursday Behind 'Big Brother'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Steve Mnuchin’s Actress Wife Apologizes For Her “Let Them Eat Cake” Instagram Moment
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers Hint At Four Seasons For Series
- ‘Malcolm X’ Series Based On Manning Marable’s Biography In Works By Critical Content
- ABC Developing Legal Thriller From Marcia Clark & Mandeville TV
- CBS CEO Leslie Moonves And Hispanic Groups Meet About Latino Representation Commitments
- Jay & Dr. Phil McGraw’s Stage 29 Inks First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios, Taps Julia Eisenman As Head Of Scripted