I’m going to paraphrase one of my favorite Muppet Show lines again: “There is no ratings news this morning.” Because of a slew of NFL local preemptions on all major networks, fast nationals this morning are grossly inflated and will be adjusted downward. So that 3.4/9 demo rating for Big Brother, which would be a season high, is not. But CBS is still expected to win the night in 18-49 and total viewers. The other original last night, ABC’s Rookie Blue (1.6/5) was also up significantly but will give up most if not all of the gains in the finals.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS Wins Preemption Heavy Thursday Behind 'Big Brother'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest TV News
- TV Writer Survey Circulates In An Effort To Achieve Salary Parity
- 'God Friended Me' Light Procedural From 'Alcatraz' Co-Creators, Berlanti Prods. & Marcos Siega Gets CBS Pilot Order
- SAG Awards Draws 2.7M In TBS-TNT Simulcast
- ‘The Perfectionists’: ‘PLL’ EP Charlie Craig Joins Spinoff Pilot As Co-Showrunner
- ‘The Rookie’: Liz Friedlander To Direct First Episode Of ABC Drama Series
- 'Get Christie Love' Reboot Starring Kylie Bunbury From Courtney Kemp & Vin Diesel Gets Official ABC Pilot Order