I’m going to paraphrase one of my favorite Muppet Show lines again: “There is no ratings news this morning.” Because of a slew of NFL local preemptions on all major networks, fast nationals this morning are grossly inflated and will be adjusted downward. So that 3.4/9 demo rating for Big Brother, which would be a season high, is not. But CBS is still expected to win the night in 18-49 and total viewers. The other original last night, ABC’s Rookie Blue (1.6/5) was also up significantly but will give up most if not all of the gains in the finals.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS Wins Preemption Heavy Thursday Behind 'Big Brother'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Roseanne’ Getting Revival With Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, Sara Gilbert & Co.
- NFL Draft: CAA Sports Reps Record-Tying Nine First-Round Picks
- Emmys: Netflix Ramping Up Campaign Strategy With Monthlong ‘FYSee’ Program Targeting Voters
- ‘The Gong Show’ Revival Sets Tommy Maitland (AKA Mike Myers?) As Host
- ‘Ray Donovan’ & ‘Episodes’ Get Summer Premiere Dates; ‘Twin Peaks’ Finale…
- ‘The Vampire Chronicles’: Paramount TV & Anonymous Content Option Anne Rice Books For TV Series