CBS’ Big Brother (3.2/10 in adults 18-49, 8.2 million viewers) was the top program last night. It was up 10% from last week in the demo to tie its season high on any night. Since Big Brother tends to go up in the finals (Vs. last week’s fast nationals, last night’s episode was actually up 14%), the reality series may post a new high when the Live+same day ratings are released later today. Despite airing repeats at 9 PM and 10 PM, CBS (2.0/6, 6.4 million) still topped the night in 18-49. NBC (1.7/5, 6.9 million) was second in the demo, barely edging Univision (1.6/5), and tops in viewers with Minute to Win It (1.4/4) and America’s Got Talent (2.5/7). Minute was down a tenth, while Talent was down 14%. Like Big Brother, the talent competition tends to rise in the finals, so fast nationals-vs-fast nationals is a more fair comparison. That way, Talent was down 11%. In its second week, Fox’s new reality series Buried Treasure (1.0/3) was even with its underwhelming premiere. ABC aired comedy repeats followed by a new Primetime Nightline (1.5/4), which posted a series high.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' Rises & Ties Season High, 'Talent' Slips
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess