CBS’ Big Brother (3.2/10 in adults 18-49, 8.2 million viewers) was the top program last night. It was up 10% from last week in the demo to tie its season high on any night. Since Big Brother tends to go up in the finals (Vs. last week’s fast nationals, last night’s episode was actually up 14%), the reality series may post a new high when the Live+same day ratings are released later today. Despite airing repeats at 9 PM and 10 PM, CBS (2.0/6, 6.4 million) still topped the night in 18-49. NBC (1.7/5, 6.9 million) was second in the demo, barely edging Univision (1.6/5), and tops in viewers with Minute to Win It (1.4/4) and America’s Got Talent (2.5/7). Minute was down a tenth, while Talent was down 14%. Like Big Brother, the talent competition tends to rise in the finals, so fast nationals-vs-fast nationals is a more fair comparison. That way, Talent was down 11%. In its second week, Fox’s new reality series Buried Treasure (1.0/3) was even with its underwhelming premiere. ABC aired comedy repeats followed by a new Primetime Nightline (1.5/4), which posted a series high.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' Rises & Ties Season High, 'Talent' Slips
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup