CBS’ Big Brother (3.2/10 in adults 18-49, 8.2 million viewers) was the top program last night. It was up 10% from last week in the demo to tie its season high on any night. Since Big Brother tends to go up in the finals (Vs. last week’s fast nationals, last night’s episode was actually up 14%), the reality series may post a new high when the Live+same day ratings are released later today. Despite airing repeats at 9 PM and 10 PM, CBS (2.0/6, 6.4 million) still topped the night in 18-49. NBC (1.7/5, 6.9 million) was second in the demo, barely edging Univision (1.6/5), and tops in viewers with Minute to Win It (1.4/4) and America’s Got Talent (2.5/7). Minute was down a tenth, while Talent was down 14%. Like Big Brother, the talent competition tends to rise in the finals, so fast nationals-vs-fast nationals is a more fair comparison. That way, Talent was down 11%. In its second week, Fox’s new reality series Buried Treasure (1.0/3) was even with its underwhelming premiere. ABC aired comedy repeats followed by a new Primetime Nightline (1.5/4), which posted a series high.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' Rises & Ties Season High, 'Talent' Slips
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive
- Zach Galifianakis & Louis C.K.'s Comedy 'Baskets' Gets FX Series Order
- Daniel Dae Kim To Produce Adaptation Of Korean Medical Drama 'Good Doctor' For CBS
- NBC Buys 'Assisted Loving' Comedy From Claudia Lonow