NFL games last night had opposite ratings effects on Fox and ABC in the fast nationals. Airing against Monday Night Football, Fox’s Hell’s Kitchen (2.4/6) at 9 PM was down 11% from last Monday, which was Labor Day. Still, Gordon Ramsay’s cooking competition was the top-rated program of the night among adults 18-49. It was preceded on Fox by a Hell’s Kitchen rerun. ABC’s fast nationals got a boost from football as the network’s numbers are inflated due to local NFL pre-emptions. With that in mind, the finale of Bachelor Pad (2.3) was up 21% from last Monday and 28% from last summer’s closer, though some of the gains will be shaved off in the finals. With a Bachelor Pad final regular episode at 8 PM (2.2/6) leading in to the two-hour finale, ABC topped Monday’s total viewer and demo standings in the fast nationals. Over at NBC, the Miss Universe Pageant (1.6/4) was down 16% from last year to log the franchise’s lowest rating ever. The CW turned on the lights last night ahead of the network’s fall launch tonight. The Gaga by Gaultier special drew 1.4 million viewers at 8 PM, the channel’s largest audience since May.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Bachelor Pad' Rises, 'Kitchen' Slips, 'Miss Universe' Hits Low
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21