NBC, the only English-speaking broadcast network to offer an all original lineup on Tuesday, won the night in 18-49 (2.3.6) and total viewers (9.2 million). It was paced by a two-hour America’s Got Talent (2.9/8), which was down a tenth from last Tuesday’s fast national 18-49 rating (down 6% from the final as the reality series is normally adjusted up). Opening for Talent was It’s Worth What? (1.1/3), which was down a tenth from last week. Following a Wipeout rerun (1.9/6), which once again was ABC’s top-rated program Tuesday, the network aired the finales of Take the Money and Run (1.5/4) and Combat Hospital (0.9/2), both even with last week. ABC (1.4/4) finished fourth for the night in the demo behind CBS (1.6/4), whose rerun lineup tied Univision for second place in the demo.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'America's Got Talent' Tops, Univision Finishes No. 2 Again
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Podcaster Jon Lovett Says CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Cast And EPs Talk “Huge Twist” And Final Episodes – PaleyFest
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- NCAA Basketball Tops Friday Ratings; ‘The Originals’, ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Tick Up In Demo