NBC, the only English-speaking broadcast network to offer an all original lineup on Tuesday, won the night in 18-49 (2.3.6) and total viewers (9.2 million). It was paced by a two-hour America’s Got Talent (2.9/8), which was down a tenth from last Tuesday’s fast national 18-49 rating (down 6% from the final as the reality series is normally adjusted up). Opening for Talent was It’s Worth What? (1.1/3), which was down a tenth from last week. Following a Wipeout rerun (1.9/6), which once again was ABC’s top-rated program Tuesday, the network aired the finales of Take the Money and Run (1.5/4) and Combat Hospital (0.9/2), both even with last week. ABC (1.4/4) finished fourth for the night in the demo behind CBS (1.6/4), whose rerun lineup tied Univision for second place in the demo.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'America's Got Talent' Tops, Univision Finishes No. 2 Again
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump’s Not Racist, Sarah Sanders Assures Us, Citing ‘The Apprentice’
- PBS CEO Paula Kerger Takes Questions On Charlie Rose, Tavis Smiley At TCA
- Matt Damon Tells ‘Today’ He’s Sorry For Sexual Assault Comments: “Wish I’d Listened A Lot More Before I Weighed In”…
- Fox Television Stations Renew ‘Page Six TV’ Through 2018-2019 Season
- ‘Nicky Jam: El Ganador’ Bio-Series To Premiere On Netflix
- HBO, ‘Real Housewives’ Among Winners At Reality Breakthrough Awards — NATPE