NBC, the only English-speaking broadcast network to offer an all original lineup on Tuesday, won the night in 18-49 (2.3.6) and total viewers (9.2 million). It was paced by a two-hour America’s Got Talent (2.9/8), which was down a tenth from last Tuesday’s fast national 18-49 rating (down 6% from the final as the reality series is normally adjusted up). Opening for Talent was It’s Worth What? (1.1/3), which was down a tenth from last week. Following a Wipeout rerun (1.9/6), which once again was ABC’s top-rated program Tuesday, the network aired the finales of Take the Money and Run (1.5/4) and Combat Hospital (0.9/2), both even with last week. ABC (1.4/4) finished fourth for the night in the demo behind CBS (1.6/4), whose rerun lineup tied Univision for second place in the demo.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'America's Got Talent' Tops, Univision Finishes No. 2 Again
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits After Plot Twist On CMT Country Music Drama Series
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’