Prospect Park’s upcoming Internet-delivered network will be named The Online Network. It is slated for a January 2012 launch with new episodes of canceled ABC soaps All My Children and One Life to Live as well as first-run entertainment and lifestyle shows, with plans to add reality, scripted comedy and drama programming later on.
Prospect Park Names Its Internet Network
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over