Prospect Park’s upcoming Internet-delivered network will be named The Online Network. It is slated for a January 2012 launch with new episodes of canceled ABC soaps All My Children and One Life to Live as well as first-run entertainment and lifestyle shows, with plans to add reality, scripted comedy and drama programming later on.
Prospect Park Names Its Internet Network
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Craig Ferguson To Visit NBC's 'Late Night With Seth Meyers' Tonight
- Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order, Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'