PR veteran Zach Rosenfield is returning to entertainment publicity, joining entertainment PR and marketing firm Prodigy Public Relations as EVP, Television and Sports Entertainment. This marks the PR firm’s expansion into those areas. He will work with Prodigy’s President & CEO Erik Bright, who Rosenfield previously served alongside as principal partner at Insignia PR. On the TV side, Rosenfield’s focus will be on expanding representation of scripted and non-scripted material, writer/executive producers, series showrunners, and physical production. In the past, he has represented Josh Schwartz and Shonda Rhimes, Endemol Entertainment, Big Brother, Fear Factor, Paula Abdul and Tom Green, among others. Over the past four years, Rosenfield oversaw the day-to-day website business of sports information company AccuScore while also serving as company spokesperson. Previously, he was Head of Entertainment at Fifteen Minutes Public Relations. Prodigy PR recently was at the Toronto Film Festival representing Hysteria, Frederick Wiseman’s Crazy Horse, and Nick Broomfield’s Sarah Palin: You Betcha!
Prodigy PR Opens TV And Sports Division, Taps Zach Rosenfield To Run It
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- Eliza Dushku Joins CBS’ ‘Bull’ As Savvy Lawyer This Season & Maybe Next
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 10 At Spike
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’, ‘Genius’ & ‘Vietnam War’ Among Tribeca TV Fest Slate
- ‘The Knick’ Canceled After 2 Seasons As Cinemax Focuses On Action Dramas
- ‘Westworld’: Talulah Riley Promoted To Series Regular For Season 2 On HBO
- ‘Happy!’ Bobby Moynihan To Voice Title Character In Syfy Pilot