PR veteran Zach Rosenfield is returning to entertainment publicity, joining entertainment PR and marketing firm Prodigy Public Relations as EVP, Television and Sports Entertainment. This marks the PR firm’s expansion into those areas. He will work with Prodigy’s President & CEO Erik Bright, who Rosenfield previously served alongside as principal partner at Insignia PR. On the TV side, Rosenfield’s focus will be on expanding representation of scripted and non-scripted material, writer/executive producers, series showrunners, and physical production. In the past, he has represented Josh Schwartz and Shonda Rhimes, Endemol Entertainment, Big Brother, Fear Factor, Paula Abdul and Tom Green, among others. Over the past four years, Rosenfield oversaw the day-to-day website business of sports information company AccuScore while also serving as company spokesperson. Previously, he was Head of Entertainment at Fifteen Minutes Public Relations. Prodigy PR recently was at the Toronto Film Festival representing Hysteria, Frederick Wiseman’s Crazy Horse, and Nick Broomfield’s Sarah Palin: You Betcha!
Prodigy PR Opens TV And Sports Division, Taps Zach Rosenfield To Run It
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest TV News
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles
- AMC Networks’ Josh Sapan Made $30.5M In 2016, Up 72.4%, Proxy Shows
- ‘Shooter’: Patrick Sabongui, Troy Garity & Jaina Lee Ortiz Set To Recur In Season 2