PR veteran Zach Rosenfield is returning to entertainment publicity, joining entertainment PR and marketing firm Prodigy Public Relations as EVP, Television and Sports Entertainment. This marks the PR firm’s expansion into those areas. He will work with Prodigy’s President & CEO Erik Bright, who Rosenfield previously served alongside as principal partner at Insignia PR. On the TV side, Rosenfield’s focus will be on expanding representation of scripted and non-scripted material, writer/executive producers, series showrunners, and physical production. In the past, he has represented Josh Schwartz and Shonda Rhimes, Endemol Entertainment, Big Brother, Fear Factor, Paula Abdul and Tom Green, among others. Over the past four years, Rosenfield oversaw the day-to-day website business of sports information company AccuScore while also serving as company spokesperson. Previously, he was Head of Entertainment at Fifteen Minutes Public Relations. Prodigy PR recently was at the Toronto Film Festival representing Hysteria, Frederick Wiseman’s Crazy Horse, and Nick Broomfield’s Sarah Palin: You Betcha!
Prodigy PR Opens TV And Sports Division, Taps Zach Rosenfield To Run It
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Latest TV News
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Season 3 Clip: Rami Malek’s Elliot Rudely Interrupted At Hacker Tournament
- ‘Real Time’: Former Celeb Apprentice Hopeful Penn Jillette Slams Donald Trump
- Steve Bannon On Exit: “I've Got My Hands Back On My Weapons”
- FX Acquires ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Logan’, ‘Girls Trip’, ‘Despicable Me 3’, ‘War For The Planet of the Apes’…
- ‘Westworld’s Thandie Newton On HBO’s Series Strengths, Season 2 & Freedom — Emmys
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month