EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm just announced internally that Rick Faigin of PMK*BNC has joined the Hollywood agency as the new head of the Marketing department. “He spent the past 8 years developing, negotiating, and executing multi-platform brand partnerships for companies such as Samsung Mobile, Bacardi, Audi, Activision, Gatorade and T-Mobile. Rick specializes in the strategic integration of brands with entertainment, having recently crafted deals for Bacardi with Paradigm client The Black Eyed Peas and Samsung Mobile with the Glee Live tour, among others. His most recent project, Samsung Mobile’s Summer Krush concert series, is currently underway featuring artists such as Paradigm client Coldplay as well as Lenny Kravtiz, Cee-Lo Green and Pitbull.”
Paradigm Hires New Marketing Dept Head
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Fox 2000 Sets Release Date For ‘The Hate U Give’
- Abrams Artists Agency Ups Jade Sherman To VP On Digital Team
- ‘Outlander’s Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony’s ‘Bloodshot’; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen…
- Gal Gadot, Sue Kroll & Jaron Varsano Team To Produce ‘My Dearest Fidel’
- Why Is Comcast Still So Hot For Fox?
- ‘Show Dogs’ Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message