EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm just announced internally that Rick Faigin of PMK*BNC has joined the Hollywood agency as the new head of the Marketing department. “He spent the past 8 years developing, negotiating, and executing multi-platform brand partnerships for companies such as Samsung Mobile, Bacardi, Audi, Activision, Gatorade and T-Mobile. Rick specializes in the strategic integration of brands with entertainment, having recently crafted deals for Bacardi with Paradigm client The Black Eyed Peas and Samsung Mobile with the Glee Live tour, among others. His most recent project, Samsung Mobile’s Summer Krush concert series, is currently underway featuring artists such as Paradigm client Coldplay as well as Lenny Kravtiz, Cee-Lo Green and Pitbull.”
Paradigm Hires New Marketing Dept Head
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest Film News
- Al Gore Tests Box Office Climate With 'An Inconvenient Sequel'; New Pics With Cotillard, Butler & Cera – Specialty…
- ‘The Murders Of Molly Southbourne’ Picked Up By Cathy Schulman’s Welle Ent.
- New ‘Flint’ Water Crisis Documentary Unveiled At Traverse City Film Festival
- George Clooney Promises Legal Action Over Paparazzi Photos Of Infants
- Marty Sklar Dies: Longtime Imagineer, Theme Park Designer & Walt Disney’s “Right-Hand Man” Was 83
- Peter Bart: Police Sadism In ‘Detroit’ May Stir Audiences, But Will It Also Provoke Them?