Oxygen has renewed Jersey Couture for a second season. The fashion reality series is getting revamped. The first season was in the docu genre and centered on the Scalis, who run dress shop Diane & Co. Next year, each half-hour episode will follow shoppers as they select a dress at the shop, guided by sisters Kimberley and Christina and mom Diane Scali. Jersey Couture, from Half Yard Prods, will return for Season 2 in early 2012.
Oxygen Renews, Revamps 'Jersey Couture'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $27M+ Weekend, 'Rogue' Passes $500M, Other Movies Bomb Over MLK -Tuesday AM Update
Latest TV News
- CBS Picks Up Dana Klein/Mark Feuerstein Comedy, Andy Weir NASA Drama To Pilot
- Team Trump Fires Back At Ex-‘Apprentice’ Contestant’s “Absurd” Lawsuit Over His Denial Of Her Sex Assault Claim…
- Nexstar Completes $4.6B Acquisition Of Media General
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ Moves To Netflix As Part Of Big Jerry Seinfeld Deal That Includes Specials…
- Networks Unveil Plans For Donald Trump Inauguration Day
- ‘Imposters’ Creators: “We Wanted To Con The Audience” — TCA