Oxygen has renewed Jersey Couture for a second season. The fashion reality series is getting revamped. The first season was in the docu genre and centered on the Scalis, who run dress shop Diane & Co. Next year, each half-hour episode will follow shoppers as they select a dress at the shop, guided by sisters Kimberley and Christina and mom Diane Scali. Jersey Couture, from Half Yard Prods, will return for Season 2 in early 2012.
Oxygen Renews, Revamps 'Jersey Couture'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘This Is Us’ Ratings Rise Slightly To Top Night Again, ‘NCIS’ & ‘The Flash’ Down
- BBC Launching New Channel For Scotland With $37.4M Budget
- Louis C.K. To Headline 2 Stand-Up Specials For Netflix
- Fox’s Marvel Pilot Casts Jamie Chung As Blink
- Danny Pino To Star In 'Gone' Series For NBCU Int'l Studios, RTL & TF1
- Savannah Guthrie Sets ‘Today’ Return