Oxygen has renewed Jersey Couture for a second season. The fashion reality series is getting revamped. The first season was in the docu genre and centered on the Scalis, who run dress shop Diane & Co. Next year, each half-hour episode will follow shoppers as they select a dress at the shop, guided by sisters Kimberley and Christina and mom Diane Scali. Jersey Couture, from Half Yard Prods, will return for Season 2 in early 2012.
Oxygen Renews, Revamps 'Jersey Couture'
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: Donald Trump's Nightmare, Stormy Daniels Has A Secret Side As Prolific Film Director With Skills
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
'I Can Only Imagine' Review: Faith-Based Music Biopic Of MercyMe's Smash Song Hits All The Right Notes
Latest TV News
- New Pro Football League Leapfrogs XFL, Unveils Plans For 2019 Kickoff & CBS Deal
- Anderson Cooper Books Donald Trump Affair-Claiming Ex-Playboy Playmate Karen McDougal For Thursday
- Exiting Fox News Analyst Blasts Network As “Propaganda Machine” For “Ethically Ruinous Administration”
- Nikki M. James Joins Fox Legal Drama Pilot Produced By Danny Strong
- ‘Rel’: Jessica “Jess Hilarious” Moore To Star In Fox Comedy Pilot After Recasting
- Fox Summer Premiere Dates: ‘MasterChef’, New Ramsay Series, ‘SYTYCD’, Game Shows & More