Oxygen has renewed Jersey Couture for a second season. The fashion reality series is getting revamped. The first season was in the docu genre and centered on the Scalis, who run dress shop Diane & Co. Next year, each half-hour episode will follow shoppers as they select a dress at the shop, guided by sisters Kimberley and Christina and mom Diane Scali. Jersey Couture, from Half Yard Prods, will return for Season 2 in early 2012.
Oxygen Renews, Revamps 'Jersey Couture'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
Toronto To Open With 'The Magnificent Seven'; 'La La Land', 'Deepwater Horizon' Among Galas & Presentations
Latest TV News
- ‘Turn’ Renewed For Fourth & Final Season By AMC
- MGM Taps Former Univision Exec Kevin Conroy As President Digital & New Platforms
- ‘Triumph The Insult Comic Dog’ Follow-Up Election Special Gets Premiere Date On Hulu
- Samantha Bee Victorious As TBS Apologizes For Post Comparing Hillary Clinton To Hyena
- NASCAR Champion & Fox Sports Analyst Jeff Gordon Signs With CAA
- Will Chase Joins ‘The Deuce’ HBO Drama Series