Oxygen has renewed Jersey Couture for a second season. The fashion reality series is getting revamped. The first season was in the docu genre and centered on the Scalis, who run dress shop Diane & Co. Next year, each half-hour episode will follow shoppers as they select a dress at the shop, guided by sisters Kimberley and Christina and mom Diane Scali. Jersey Couture, from Half Yard Prods, will return for Season 2 in early 2012.
Oxygen Renews, Revamps 'Jersey Couture'
What's Hot on Deadline
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
Latest TV News
- Justin Timberlake Set To Headline Super Bowl LII Halftime Performance
- Fire Up The Tardis: ‘Doctor Who’ Gets New Cast Members, Sets Details On Next Season
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders For Office? Press Secretary Says “Never Say Never”
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars’ Season 3 Reveals Cast Of Queens
- NY Times Responds To Bill O’Reilly Spokesman’s Claims That They “Maliciously Smeared” Ex-Fox News Host…
- Donald Trump Tells Maria Bartiromo: “I Was So Nice” During Condolence Call