OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network will debut a new programming block, “Super Soul Sunday,” on October 16. The three-hour block will include never-before-seen episodes of Oprah’s Soul Series, which features one-on-one conversations between Winfrey and various authors, thinkers and spiritual leaders; feature-length documentaries; and short-form content from Soul Pancake, the production company co-founded by Rainn Wilson. “Exploring themes and issues including happiness and personal fulfillment, wellness, spirituality and conscious living, these programs present an array of perspectives on what it means to be alive in today’s world,” the network said in the release unveiling the block.
OWN To Launch 'Super Soul Sunday' Block
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video