OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network will debut a new programming block, “Super Soul Sunday,” on October 16. The three-hour block will include never-before-seen episodes of Oprah’s Soul Series, which features one-on-one conversations between Winfrey and various authors, thinkers and spiritual leaders; feature-length documentaries; and short-form content from Soul Pancake, the production company co-founded by Rainn Wilson. “Exploring themes and issues including happiness and personal fulfillment, wellness, spirituality and conscious living, these programs present an array of perspectives on what it means to be alive in today’s world,” the network said in the release unveiling the block.
OWN To Launch 'Super Soul Sunday' Block
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'