OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network will debut a new programming block, “Super Soul Sunday,” on October 16. The three-hour block will include never-before-seen episodes of Oprah’s Soul Series, which features one-on-one conversations between Winfrey and various authors, thinkers and spiritual leaders; feature-length documentaries; and short-form content from Soul Pancake, the production company co-founded by Rainn Wilson. “Exploring themes and issues including happiness and personal fulfillment, wellness, spirituality and conscious living, these programs present an array of perspectives on what it means to be alive in today’s world,” the network said in the release unveiling the block.
OWN To Launch 'Super Soul Sunday' Block
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better
- ‘Quantico’ Adds Three Recurring To Cast
- Freeform/ABC Family Sets Winter Premieres For New, Returning Shows