Nikolaj Coster-Waldau has been cast opposite Jessica Chastain in Mama, the horror film that Guillermo del Toro is producing for Universal. Coster-Waldau, who currently plays Jamie Lannister on HBO’s Game of Thrones and is in Toronto for his film Headhunters, will play twins — a father and uncle to a pair of young girls who are haunted by a ghostly woman that could be their mother. Chastain already had been cast as the female lead of the movie, which is based on a 2008 short film by Spain’s Andres Muschietti, who is also directing the feature. Coster Waldau is repped by WME and Impression Entertainment.
Nicolaj Coster-Waldau Lands Male Lead In Universal's 'Mama'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest Film News
- How The Power-Broker Koch Brothers Are Killing The Florida Film Business
- ‘The Ivory Game’ Trailer: First Look At Netflix’s Latest Leonardo DiCaprio-Produced Docu
- ’13 Going On 30′ Going To Broadway; Revolution Preps Musical Take On 2004 Hit
- China’s Alibaba Pictures Takes Film Rights To Children’s Book Series ‘Warriors’
- NBCUniversal Names Winners Of The 2016 Short Film Festival
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw Signs On For Ava DuVernay’s ‘Wrinkle In Time’