In a competitive situation, Fox has bought The Raiding Party, a drama project from Breakout Kings creator Nick Santora. The project hails from DreamWorks TV, Sony Pictures TV and Santora’s Blackjack Films banner and stems from the premium blind script deal Santora had at Sony. The Raiding Party centers on three brothers, overseen by their dominant mother, who carry on the successful family business that was founded by their grandfather and bequeathed to them by their dad … and that business happens to be robbing banks. This marks Santora’s return to Fox, where Breakout Kings was originally developed and picked up to pilot. Additionally, Santora, repped by WME and the Gotham Group, worked on the network’s Prison Break for the drama’s four-season run. He also created and executive produced the CW reality series Beauty and the Geek. DreamWorks has 5 series on the air, all large-scale, big-budget productions: The Borgias on Showtime, Falling Skies on TNT, and the upcoming Terra Nova on Fox, Smash on NBC and The River on ABC.
Nick Santora Drama About Family Of Robbers Lands At Fox With Penalty
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips