In a competitive situation, Fox has bought The Raiding Party, a drama project from Breakout Kings creator Nick Santora. The project hails from DreamWorks TV, Sony Pictures TV and Santora’s Blackjack Films banner and stems from the premium blind script deal Santora had at Sony. The Raiding Party centers on three brothers, overseen by their dominant mother, who carry on the successful family business that was founded by their grandfather and bequeathed to them by their dad … and that business happens to be robbing banks. This marks Santora’s return to Fox, where Breakout Kings was originally developed and picked up to pilot. Additionally, Santora, repped by WME and the Gotham Group, worked on the network’s Prison Break for the drama’s four-season run. He also created and executive produced the CW reality series Beauty and the Geek. DreamWorks has 5 series on the air, all large-scale, big-budget productions: The Borgias on Showtime, Falling Skies on TNT, and the upcoming Terra Nova on Fox, Smash on NBC and The River on ABC.
Nick Santora Drama About Family Of Robbers Lands At Fox With Penalty
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Syfy Orders 'Hunters' Series From Gale Anne Hurd Based On 'Alien Hunter' Book
- 'Gotham' & 'Scorpion' Off To Solid Start, 'Forever' Preview Decent, 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'The Blacklist' Return Strong…
- AMC Pilot 'White City' Casting: Tim Peper, Mercedes Mason & Josh Pence Join
- Adaptation Of Telenovela 'La Reina Del Sur' Ordered To Pilot By USA Network
- 'True Detective': Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn Confirmed As Season 2 Stars & Justin Lin As Director By HBO
- Rocsi Diaz To Exit 'Entertainment Tonight'