In a competitive situation, Fox has bought The Raiding Party, a drama project from Breakout Kings creator Nick Santora. The project hails from DreamWorks TV, Sony Pictures TV and Santora’s Blackjack Films banner and stems from the premium blind script deal Santora had at Sony. The Raiding Party centers on three brothers, overseen by their dominant mother, who carry on the successful family business that was founded by their grandfather and bequeathed to them by their dad … and that business happens to be robbing banks. This marks Santora’s return to Fox, where Breakout Kings was originally developed and picked up to pilot. Additionally, Santora, repped by WME and the Gotham Group, worked on the network’s Prison Break for the drama’s four-season run. He also created and executive produced the CW reality series Beauty and the Geek. DreamWorks has 5 series on the air, all large-scale, big-budget productions: The Borgias on Showtime, Falling Skies on TNT, and the upcoming Terra Nova on Fox, Smash on NBC and The River on ABC.
Nick Santora Drama About Family Of Robbers Lands At Fox With Penalty
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV