Former boy band fixture Nick Jonas has been tapped to replace Daniel Radcliffe as J Pierrepont Finch in the Broadway revival of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. Radcliffe ends his run Jan. 1, and Darren Criss handles the role until Jonas begins Jan. 24 through July 1. Radcliffe, who took the stage after completing his Harry Potter series, worked his tail off onstage, handled all the dancing and singing, and turned out to be a box office draw even if he didn’t get a Tony nomination. The question is whether Jonas can do the same, though we know he can sing. Jonas, best known for being one of the Jonas Brothers, has a long resume of stage appearances including playing Link Larkin opposite Harvey Fierstein and Marissa Jaret Winokur in the Hollywood Bowl production of Hairspray.
Nick Jonas Replacing Daniel Radcliffe In 'How To Succeed In Business'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Relativity To Release Faith-Based Film ‘Hillsong–Let Hope Rise’
- Diablo Cody Set To Rewrite ‘Barbie’
- Seth Rogen Comes Out Smoking Over THR Charges Of Pot-Reeking Office
- WME Signs Film And Theater Director Julie Taymor
- The Orchard Acquires Andy Landen-Directed SXSW Comedy ‘Sequoia’
- MGM Options ‘Mrs. Frisby & The Rats Of Nimh’, Sets ‘Ice Age’s Michael Berg To Hatch…