Former boy band fixture Nick Jonas has been tapped to replace Daniel Radcliffe as J Pierrepont Finch in the Broadway revival of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. Radcliffe ends his run Jan. 1, and Darren Criss handles the role until Jonas begins Jan. 24 through July 1. Radcliffe, who took the stage after completing his Harry Potter series, worked his tail off onstage, handled all the dancing and singing, and turned out to be a box office draw even if he didn’t get a Tony nomination. The question is whether Jonas can do the same, though we know he can sing. Jonas, best known for being one of the Jonas Brothers, has a long resume of stage appearances including playing Link Larkin opposite Harvey Fierstein and Marissa Jaret Winokur in the Hollywood Bowl production of Hairspray.
Nick Jonas Replacing Daniel Radcliffe In 'How To Succeed In Business'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Adam Sandler To Star In Film Quartet For Netflix, Which Continues To Thumb Nose At Theaters
- Warner Bros Connects With iPhone Salesman/Scribe's Pitch For 'I Am Legend' Reboot
- David O Russell Gets 2-Picture Deal With Megan Ellison's Annapurna
- Ice Cube Pitch 'Rocky Mountain High' In Bidding Battle
- Neil Diamond Signs With WME, First Agency In Three Decades
- Sony Pictures Wins 'The West', Mythology-Produced Pitch